• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly think this is a poor a performance I’ve seen in any of our games at this level. Including opposition.

Clueless.

Swansea93 said:
Every time I come to Hull it’s terrible, that was possibly the worst I’ve seen us this season.. easily.

So its your fault! 😉

Martins fallen out with Obafemi, Patterson. Shipped off Bidwell. I think hes a fking headcase.

I don't know how many times this season I've thought; "that is the worst first half I've seen".

What do we do in preparation? Why do we so often play like strangers for 45 minutes then realise that we should probably start trying to win. Was Blackpool the last time we won a first half?

Dreadful.

PSumbler said:
Well that was a crock of s**t of a first 45 minutes

Should we be surprised? Tempo and pace been lacking in the squad. Height and strength missing where it matters. We want too long on the ball and being brave playing out works if you have options. It's criminal to get caught with the ball in dangerous positions By now we should be seeing progress. Are we?

Captain_Sham said:
Martins fallen out with Obafemi, Patterson. Shipped off Bidwell. I think hes a fking headcase.

I honestly don't know what to think anymore at the moment, come back Cooper all is forgiven has crossed my mind in the first half. Are we progressing forward with our football, not for me. So what are we really doing?

System, effort, physicality, mindset are all sub standard. I struggle to contemplate how we can have an opening twenty minutes like that when we set up with Grimes, Fulton and Smith in the middle. It needs tearing up and a complete change of tact put in place for second half. Pace injection needed.

Pegojack said:
Korey Smith is Shyte.

He’s certainly not suited to that more advanced role. We need a genuine number 10 in there rather than someone facing the wrong way all the time.

The decision to let Bids go is looking stranger by the minute. Piroe has been a good find, but otherwise we’ve got weaker all over the pitch each window.

lidojack said:
I don't know how many times this season I've thought; "that is the worst first half I've seen".

What do we do in preparation? Why do we so often play like strangers for 45 minutes then realise that we should probably start trying to win. Was Blackpool the last time we won a first half?

Dreadful.

All I could think during that first half is what does Russell do with this squad on the training pitch, I can't see it.

I'm 95% certain this game is beyond us now, but I want to see some changes in the second half, both in personnel and attitude. Some ideas, some commitment, some fight. And get that new keeper on, Hamer is a waste of space. He seems to have no football intelligence, doesn't know when to come and when not to, doesn't seem to have any idea of positioning when the other team is attacking, more often than not he's rooted to his line.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back