• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 21/22 The Official Hull City v Swansea City Match Thread

What will the result be against Hull City?

• Hull win

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Swans win

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swanluke said:
Time to log off :roll:

Give the bloke time.

He'll have it and I'm willing to give it to him.

If we get to December (assuming we stay in this league) and we're still fannying around with the ball and are in the bottom half, he will go.

Better performance in the second half and unlucky to git the woodwork twice. Too slow in possession though wiyh weak movement off the ball to create gaps for our attackers to exploit

Wyndham for all his flaws is absolutely correct in his frustration here, get it in the f**king box.

If Obafemi, Walsh and Ntcham don’t start on Tuesday then Martin has well and truly lost it

No attacking mentality at all

What I don’t get is the inconsistency. How can we be awful some games and play some good stuff in others? Or even from one half to another?

Has Piroe suddenly been reincarnated as Gomis… the last few games he just lives offside.

It must be a tactical switch because I don’t remember him being offside at all in the first half of season.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/29/hull-city-2-0-swansea-city-your-player-ratings/

Call me old fashioned...Martin laughing and shaking hands with Hull players at FT... :?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back