• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Coventry City | EFL Championship | Good Friday 7th April

What will the result be against Coventry City?

• Swans Win

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Coventry win

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its only fair to give praise to Fisher when I have given plenty of criticism this season.

The earlier save with his feet was a good save but arguably one he should be expected to save.
That chance on 35 mins though the striker was the clear favourite but he came out to meet him and made a potentially match winning save, time will tell on that part.

It feels like we are playing with 10 men, is Cundle even on the pitch?

monmouth said:
Great work Fish fair dos

This is the worst kind of Martinshit so far. Seriously, who wants to watch this. Our crowd started up for it and have been killed stone dead on my feed. 70% possession and nothing. A win would be great and all that, but watching this week in week out? Good luck with it.

Ach, maybe we’ll pick up the urgency second half.

Edit, I’m just narked about being right about the eastern shitheads

Very true. Makes you wonder why exactly Martin seems so loved by some .it is chronically boring ,imagine viewing this as a neutral ..

Mount St Helens said:
Fair play,it was and I. Pleased for him. More pleased for us though.
Just why do we play like this though.
Suicide stuff .
No need for it

Good save in fairness, credit where it's due innit, still worries the shit outta me though.

Worries you when you know we have at least one defensive shambles moment in the game.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Good save in fairness, credit where it's due innit, still worries the s**t outta me though.

It was.
I just don’t this though.
It’s mind numbing stuff.
Our fans incredibly patient
They deserve a little excitement

Bog standard boring first half of football from us with a scare thrown in by our defence. Wussball at it's finest

Blackpool doing their best to help Cardiff stay up it seems

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back