• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 WBA v The Swans Match Thread

What will the result be against West Brom?

• West Brom win

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This one could go either way. West Brom in poor form, and we like to help out teams who haven’t won for a while, but we also have a tidy record at the Hawthornes. The first goal will be important today, if they get it, their fans will get behind them and I don’t fancy us getting back in to it. If we get it, the pressure is on them and things could turn toxic pretty quickly. Let’s just go there and get at them, decent performance and anything more than a loss, then I’ll be a relatively happy man.

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1576195231547916292?s=21&t=A7h6Xc_UghSwR0B85w6gcg

No complaints here about the team selection.
Makes sense not to risk Allen with what is it? 11 games in 6 weeks before the winter world cup break?
Cundle absolutely deserves his start after his excellent performance against Hull and Fulton does more than Ntcham for me in that second holding role.

bakajack said:
No complaints here about the team selection.
Makes sense not to risk Allen with what is it? 11 games in 6 weeks before the winter world cup break?
Cundle absolutely deserves his start after his excellent performance against Hull and Fulton does more than Ntcham for me in that second holding role.

Agree with all that.

If you'll forgive some negativity, it's not a good sign that our marquee £1.5m summer signing is still relegated to the bench, even after an international break and his having presumably plenty of time to impress the manager in training.

I respect Martin for not playing him regardless when he was clearly Martin's choice of signing, but we as a club need those kind of big-money signings to be a success so we can sell on for a major profit.

Been quick to slag sorrinola but fair play he's had a great ten minutes, well done mucker, keep it going

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back