• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | WBA v The Swans | The Official Match Thread | EFL Championship | The Hawthorns

What will the result be against West Brom

• West Brom win

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackharris

Staff member
Reaction score
IMG-4569.jpg

IMG-4636.jpg

IMG-4572.jpg

IMG-4574.jpg

IMG-4542.jpg

IMG-4380.jpg

IMG-4575.jpg

IMG-4575.jpg

IMG-4533.jpg

IMG-4541.jpg

IMG-4573.jpg

IMG-4573.jpg

IMG-4576.jpg

IMG-4567.jpg

IMG-4568.jpg

IMG-4545.jpg

Feeling optimistic about this one. WBA have been off to a real stinker over pre season and since the season started.
On the other hand both of our strikers are off the mark now for the season and we should see the team becoming more and more cohesive with each passing game.

The only concern for me is that even though WBA are losing their games they are consistently scoring - besides a result the big thing I am looking for here is for Rushworth to have a solid game without giving away a goalscoring opportunity trying to pass it out.

sainthelens said:
Where's the main away pub for gatherings?

Not many around WBA, pretty rubbish to be honest. If anywhere, I’d say The Vine.

Hoping for a bit more defensive solidity this term. I think we will have goals in us all season. Having a quality keeper will help us massively.

Difficult to guess the starting lineup for this one, there were a lot of promising appearances against Northampton and not all that many disappointing showings against Birmingham. I wouldn't be surprised if the only change was Paterson so thats what I am going for:

---------------------- Rushworth ---------------------
--- Darling ---------- Cabango ----------- Wood ---
Ashby -------------------------------------------- Key
-------------- Fulton ------------ Grimes -----------
----------------------- Cooper ------------------------
--------------Yates --------------- Piroe -------------

With a bench made up of Fisher, Abdulai, Naughton, B Cooper, Allen, Patino, Ginnelly, Kuharevych, Cullen we also have quite a lot of quality on the bench to change the game. Outside of this 20 we start running a bit thin on quality but damn that is actually a pretty damned strong squad in my opinion.

bakajack said:
Difficult to guess the starting lineup for this one, there were a lot of promising appearances against Northampton and not all that many disappointing showings against Birmingham. I wouldn't be surprised if the only change was Paterson so thats what I am going for:

---------------------- Rushworth ---------------------
--- Darling ---------- Cabango ----------- Wood ---
Ashby -------------------------------------------- Key
-------------- Fulton ------------ Grimes -----------
----------------------- Cooper ------------------------
--------------Yates --------------- Piroe -------------

With a bench made up of Fisher, Abdulai, Naughton, B Cooper, Allen, Patino, Ginnelly, Kuharevych, Cullen we also have quite a lot of quality on the bench to change the game. Outside of this 20 we start running a bit thin on quality but damn that is actually a pretty damned strong squad in my opinion.

I agree, said similar last week.

Very heavy rain here. I still bet they’ll water the pitch

I'm over in Belgium and I've fired up my pc and gone to the usual Swans TV site. I have logged in but can't see the usual section of the screen to get to the live broadcast. I may have logged on a bit early, but has the page layout changed? Do I need to look for something different now?

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth; Harry Darling, Ben Cabango, Nathan Wood; Harrison Ashby, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ollie Cooper, Josh Key; Joel Piroe, Jerry Yates.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Joe Allen, Josh Ginnelly, Jamie Paterson, Charlie Patino, Mykola Kuharevich, Liam Cullen, Kyle Naughton, Azeem Abdulai.

Called almost all of it except Paterson on the bench rather than Brandon Cooper :)
Very strong side and a bench packed with quality too

Ollie in for Patterson only change, happy with that Patto was rank against Brum...

https://twitter.com/mywelsharchive/status/1690329638323527680?t=5eQqi_tVC7NsN6KaMxGJlw&s=08

legoman said:
I'm over in Belgium and I've fired up my pc and gone to the usual Swans TV site. I have logged in but can't see the usual section of the screen to get to the live broadcast. I may have logged on a bit early, but has the page layout changed? Do I need to look for something different now?

Are you sorted now Lego? I'm in The Hague, not a long way from you and having no access troubles. :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back