• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 WBA v The Swans Match Thread

What will the result be against West Brom?

• West Brom win

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is this a turning point? 2 weeks ago we beat an appalling Hull side which meant nothing really because they were so poor but today we've made positive substitutions and fought back from 2-1 down to win away from home which is far more significant imo.

karnataka said:
Is this a turning point? 2 weeks ago we beat an appalling Hull side which meant nothing really because they were so poor but today we've made positive substitutions and fought back from 2-1 down to win away from home which is far more significant imo.

No, we are shit and got lucky. WBA deserve to beat us

Honestly don't know how to digest that game.

First 10-15 minutes we were great, sharp and incisive passing and if we had been 2 up it wouldn't have been undeserved.

15th to 70th minute we were sloppy, we stopped fighting for second balls and were being completely reactive rather than proactive to what was happening on the pitch.

70th minute onwards we suddenly remembered that WBA were there for the taking, an embarrassingly soft penalty from which justice was served by Benda with the save. We finally saw the good Ntcham for the first time in like 2 months and he scored a good goal and did excellently for the assist for Obafemi.

My biggest concern in the game though was that Naughton was obviously struggling with his shoulder, not only did we not use our 5th sub to bring on Darling to replace him we even left him taking throw ins on the left hand side! It was only due to a decent amount of fortune that that insanely stupid oversight did not cost us two or even all three points.

StoneColdjack said:
Nocountryforoldjack said:

tbh I'm no longer a Swansea fan. I lost passion and interest after suffering personal problems.

Sorry to hear that. Not going to ask for details, best wishes to you, hope everything works out OK.

Also, we hardly ever win there. That is a fabulous win. We’ve had enough shit luck. It’s about time we had the run of it, and what a goal by Oba. Just magnificent in the end.

They still annoyed me though. We tried so hard to chuck it away. Just Stop It.

StoneColdjack said:

tbh I'm no longer a Swansea fan. I lost passion and interest after suffering personal problems.

Sorry to hear that hope things turn your way as soon as

Football is just a game in comparison

JackSomething said:
StoneColdjack said:

Sorry to hear that. Not going to ask for details, best wishes to you, hope everything works out OK.

Thanks very much mate.

PSumbler said:
StoneColdjack said:

Sorry to hear that hope things turn your way as soon as

Football is just a game in comparison

Thanks mate

StoneColdjack said:

Really sorry to hear that brother, hope things turn around for you, I know how it feels, you ain't alone.

StoneColdjack said:

Really sorry to hear that brother, hope things turn around for you, I know how it feels, you ain't alone.

Thanks very much brother

StoneColdjack said:
JackSomething said:

Thanks very much mate.

I hope it works out for you mate, but you’re too negative. We should have 20 points.

Take it easy.

Haven't seen the game today, but even though it sounds like we were playing badly for much of the game, the boys came good at crucial times...Will look forward to seeing the highlights. West Brom is a really tough place to play at as well. Well done lads and advancement into the top half of the table is the icing on the cake

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back