• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 WBA v The Swans Match Thread

What will the result be against West Brom?

• West Brom win

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Swans win

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
StoneColdjack said:
Thanks very much mate.

I hope it works out for you mate, but you’re too negative. We should have 20 points.

Take it easy.

We should have 4 points not 20. But anyway, thank you mate for you concerns. I try my best not to be negative but it is difficult when that overcomes you

Did anyone else go totally tonto when the winner went in? My Mrs is still shaking her head with that “you’re 64 ffs” look.

Cracking win, showed excellent character coming back from 2-1 down with two brilliant goals.

The West Brom fans were singing sacked in the morning towards Bruce at full time :lol: :lol:

What a total mind fck this league is. Didn't see that coming. As someone has said, we've been on the wrong end of luck...so about time we've had our turn.
Now let's build on this eh....winning consistency is something we don't have. Couldn't make today as my lads away on hols...but wer off to Watford....please dont fck that up Russ!

Well done lads, and to those who went...WTF was that like at the end?

Pegojack said:
Only thing that spoiled the day a little was the scummers getting a 90th minute equaliser.

Nah, other teams drawing when we win is cool.

My head hurts. It’s not even 6pm and I feel the onset of a hangover. What a mental day, still can’t get my head around some of that.

monmouth said:
Did anyone else go totally tonto when the winner went in? My Mrs is still shaking her head with that “you’re 64 ffs” look.

We've got very low ceilings on our ground floor but I shouted "Yes! Get in!!", jumped up and inadvertently punched the ceiling so I'm now nursing bruised knuckles on my right hand. Think another cider might dull the pain :D

BTW, that's not the first time that's happened. We've lived here 18 years so you'd think I'd have learned by now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back