• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Issue is, Williams has links with Martin so you are seeing the bad and not allowing yourself to be at peace to see the positives.

We are bang middle in the league with a thin squad, 4 or 5 young players with little to no experience of this league and 2 strikers.
I don't know what you are expecting but you are clearly not prepared to see the situation because you are still trying to play on a manager who left us over a year ago.

It's getting fooking boring now.
I'm still laughing at Cardiff should have scored a shed full

I don't think they had a shot other than their goal ffs

Rubbish, we should have gone one up before they scored, yes they had a few chances but the silence in the ground told you everything, having the ball for two thirds of a game away from home is a battering in my book.
Nope, those were the facts from the game.

How many points do we get for having the ball for two thirds of a game and silencing the home fans? Is there a trophy awarded for that?

Cardiff were never good enough to beat us ffs

We did fuck all in the second half against them, they did fuck all other than score their goal.

I'd suggest watching that game again because your recollection of it is shocking
Yeah, we deserved to beat cardiff, we were brilliant, fair play, you're probably the thickest tw*t on here IMO

Well we had 66 per cent possession, only 1 shot on target, and lost the game. Sounds like a very Russell Martin performance to me.
Again.....making a verdict with data rather than what they seen with their own eyes!

No wonder so many ex pros are coming out and knocking data driven models.

Cardiff were never good enough to beat us ffs

We did fuck all in the second half against them, they did fuck all other than score their goal.

I'd suggest watching that game again because your recollection of it is shocking
I don’t know about that.
If I could have got a signal down the stadium, I’d have chucked a tenner on them.

Nope, those were the facts from the game.

How many points do we get for having the ball for two thirds of a game and silencing the home fans? Is there a trophy awarded for that?
Give it a rest will you, fifteen shots and only three on target, an own goal decided it , and yes silencing the crowd is a good indicator on how the game went.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back