• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea vs Stoke | The EFL Championship

More chance of Lord Lucan riding in to Swansea on Shergar than Williams playing him as a number ten.

I just feel Cullen is too lightweight to play up top on his own.
Cullen on his own and Eom central sounds better than Cullen/Cooper. I like Olly Cooper but I think he’s better off the bench when the opposition are tired and we need energy.

But yes, it won’t happen.

Have to take some of those chances in the 1st half. Even if we had, we’d still be sitting back in the 2nd half mind

Cullen on his own and Eom central sounds better than Cullen/Cooper. I like Olly Cooper but I think he’s better off the bench when the opposition are tired and we need energy.

But yes, it won’t happen.
I'd love to seen Eom through the middle, he seems to have the creativity we're crying out for.

An in form Ronald on one wing with Bianchini on the other and Viptonik getting an extended run in the side would keep happy 😊

Have to take some of those chances in the 1st half. Even if we had, we’d still be sitting back in the 2nd half mind
I long for the day when we can be in control like that and be 2-0 up at half time.

That was probably the most mid table match of all time.

Our strikers and wingers are hopeless. We're a half decent side elsewhere in the team - not perfect, but serviceable. Up front though, we just look toothless. I just don't see where the goals are coming from. It's a real problem.

Btw our subs today were shite. Contributed next to nothing. Awful.

That was probably the most mid table match of all time.

Our strikers and wingers are hopeless. We're a half decent side elsewhere in the team - not perfect, but serviceable. Up front though, we just look toothless. I just don't see where the goals are coming from. It's a real problem.

Btw our subs today were shite. Contributed next to nothing. Awful.
Bianchini and Abdulai were painful to watch

That was a difficult afternoon because it highlighted our lack of creativity, compusre and options from the bench.
Ronald shoukd be getting 2 goals there in the 1st half, Vipotnik is unlucky with an header.
Grimes was so loose with his passing and continually didn't play or spot the ball that allows us to get in behind their back 4.

Crying out for speed on the left and pushing Eom more central.

The ref and his linesmen were very very poor, ref continually getting in the way! Linesman not knowing who's throwing it was and the cherry on top was the linesman missing 2 Stoke players who were both offside by a couple of yards at the same time.

Why did we let Placheta walk away for free and then pay a reported 2M for Bianchini who looks like a Sunday keague player with our players telling him where to stand and what to do.

Desperately needing players in positions that we knew we needed on the final whistle of the last game of last season.

That was a difficult afternoon because it highlighted our lack of creativity, compusre and options from the bench.
Ronald shoukd be getting 2 goals there in the 1st half, Vipotnik is unlucky with an header.
Grimes was so loose with his passing and continually didn't play or spot the ball that allows us to get in behind their back 4.

Crying out for speed on the left and pushing Eom more central.

The ref and his linesmen were very very poor, ref continually getting in the way! Linesman not knowing who's throwing it was and the cherry on top was the linesman missing 2 Stoke players who were both offside by a couple of yards at the same time.

Why did we let Placheta walk away for free and then pay a reported 2M for Bianchini who looks like a Sunday keague player with our players telling him where to stand and what to do.

Desperately needing players in positions that we knew we needed on the final whistle of the last game of last season.
Well said 👏🏼

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back