• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

My main concern going into this season was the Darling/Cabango situation. It turns out the Key/Tymon combination is the real problem at the back.

The Eom chance (looked like a pen), was from a lovely Grimes pass. Why doesn't he do that more often? Mindnumbing

No shots on target for two games. You could give us a million corners and we wouldn't score (god knows why we get excited getting one). We look completely clueless

Could be worse we could be that lot. Hilarious reading on their forum if anyone wants cheering up...

Ps what was the Brentford bloke like?
Neat and tidy. Looked to go forward at least.

Better second half but bar the penalty nothing clear cut. Something is wrong. Williams being booed by half of the away section and walking off on his own isn't a good sign four games in.

Neat and tidy. Looked to go forward at least.

Better second half but bar the penalty nothing clear cut. Something is wrong. Williams being booed by half of the away section and walking off on his own isn't a good sign four games in.
Have we really seen any progress in his teams since he was appointed?

Got to give him until the end of September for new signings to settle. If we don't see any improvement from then, I'm start having serious doubts about him.

Always hopeful there being three worse sides than us, it's been the way for a few years now, but one day the trap door will finally swing open under this regime, that I'm absolutely certain of.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back