• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

4 points from 12 available.
Only played well in the second half against Preston and in the first half against Cardiff.
Lack of quality/cover in several positions.
Extremely negative style of football.

We really need to hope there are 3 worse teams than us this season because the longer Williams stays and has the team playing this dull brand of football, the closer we're going to be to the relegation scrap.

The new signings have been bigged up on here to such an extent that you'd think we'd be nailed on to go up, watching them play though shows a different story

Been back a while so settled myself before posting .
How were we still 0-0 after 20 minutes
We were chasing shadows and totally unorganised.
Things settled and both sides looked more even but not threatening until we gave away yet another poor goal on HT.
Second half was more even and we did give it a go but very limited in our final attacks.
We could still be playing now and still not score. I did think though it was a very clear penalty though haven’t seen it back yet
It is a worry that if a team scores first we will most likely lose as attempts on goal are few and far between.
Good loud support and yes a better performance but it lots of things were rushed and not structured
Let’s hope that in 2 weeks time Swansea International can gel or will we become Swansea Nil

Yep, we are definitely gonna struggle. But if we are gonna be down there, I'd rather us have a fckn go at teams. Playing this cautious crap doesn't suit anymore ( hasn't done for years), and it will catch up with us. Luke did promise us we'd be more attacking...as time kicks on, he's just looking like another fraud on the conveyor belt.

It's August lads, there's a 2 week break now for training. Let's forget about it.
I can't forget about it. I'm still reliving the lowlights, two hours later.
Why didn't Vip give that ball that came to him, unmarked eight yards out, a toepoke? Anything? And when it rolled to Eom, why didn't he take a touch and shoot? He had the whole feckin goal to aim at, but he took two or three touches and allowed the keeper to come out and tackle him. Might have been a penalty but the tv was inconclusive. The ref didn't think so anyway.
But that's not the point. Why didn't the fecker SHOOT??? Do we only sign players who don't have basic football skills and instincts? That's what it seems like, watching that shitshow.

According to our mini bus driver manager Ollie cooper was a tremendous attacking threat. This is why I cannot take the guy seriously at all. Fuck my eyes.

I can't forget about it. I'm still reliving the lowlights, two hours later.
Why didn't Vip give that ball that came to him, unmarked eight yards out, a toepoke? Anything? And when it rolled to Eom, why didn't he take a touch and shoot? He had the whole feckin goal to aim at, but he took two or three touches and allowed the keeper to come out and tackle him. Might have been a penalty but the tv was inconclusive. The ref didn't think so anyway.
But that's not the point. Why didn't the fecker SHOOT??? Do we only sign players who don't have basic football skills and instincts? That's what it seems like, watching that shitshow.
What's the betting , after a 2 week break and plenty of time to work on things, that our next game will be exactly the same shitshow as What's been served up in the last 2 games. It's happened before. The excuses will be " Oh , the players weren't match sharp, and we weren't quite up to speed after the break. Excuses, excuses, it's always excuses.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back