• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Second wave

magicdaps10 said:
And your last bit here is why we will see more spikes than we should. People are seeing this more of a hindrance than a reason to change their ways to a new normal to get control of this awful virus.

Reality has hit me that this is going to be around for longer than I first thought/hoped.

Must add, agree with Darren that these people who have booked or are still thinking on going away are stupid. I understand that we have to get the economy moving but not to the benefit of people's health..... Health should be everyone's priority first and foremost.

I love my Holidays.We normally have 5-6 per annum and to stay home in this grey, depressing islands of broken dreams,is not the best BUT ,we are where we are. Travelling abroad ,right now,is for grade 1 idiots who give no thought to the general situation,only their myopic life view and then complain about the government when it shows what it should have shown months ago-real balls.

Im not sure what is needed to bring this country to its senses;bodies piling up in the streets ,rat infested and no running water.

We have a choice -live or die,but it should be our choice and not because of these people .

Sa2 jack said:
magicdaps10 said:
And your last bit here is why we will see more spikes than we should. People are seeing this more of a hindrance than a reason to change their ways to a new normal to get control of this awful virus.

Reality has hit me that this is going to be around for longer than I first thought/hoped.

Must add, agree with Darren that these people who have booked or are still thinking on going away are stupid. I understand that we have to get the economy moving but not to the benefit of people's health..... Health should be everyone's priority first and foremost.

I love my Holidays.We normally have 5-6 per annum and to stay home in this grey, depressing islands of broken dreams,is not the best BUT ,we are where we are. Travelling abroad ,right now,is for grade 1 idiots who give no thought to the general situation,only their myopic life view and then complain about the government when it shows what it should have shown months ago-real balls.

Im not sure what is needed to bring this country to its senses;bodies piling up in the streets ,rat infested and no running water.

We have a choice -live or die,but it should be our choice and not because of these people .

Have you been drinking?

Honest question...

Swanjaxs said:
Sa2 jack said:

Have you been drinking?

Honest question...

Not when I posted that but since I have had a small Sagres. You seem to disagree and that's fine but rereading it,show me anything that is in any way offensive or worthy of a reply like that.

Ive just been reading of a "rave" in Coventry. Worth checking it out.They had been drinking too;"celebrating" ,doing drugs etc.

Yep, we really should be able to live or die-not have shit like this possibly spreading viru that could kill you,,your family ,friends or any poor bugger sensible enough to be -well sensible.

Sa2 jack said:
Swanjaxs said:
Have you been drinking?

Honest question...

Not when I posted that but since I have had a small Sagres. You seem to disagree and that's fine but rereading it,show me anything that is in any way offensive or worthy of a reply like that.

Ive just been reading of a "rave" in Coventry. Worth checking it out.They had been drinking too;"celebrating" ,doing drugs etc.

Yep, we really should be able to live or die-not have shit like this possibly spreading viru that could kill you,,your family ,friends or any poor bugger sensible enough to be -well sensible.

Not at all, I agree with everything you say about this virus, indeed i have first hand experience of it.

It's the bodies and no running water I'm struggling to understand 😂

Swanjaxs said:
Sa2 jack said:

Not at all, I agree with everything you say about this virus, indeed i have first hand experience of it.

It's the bodies and no running water I'm struggling to understand 😂

It was for dramatic effect.I am seething at how reckless are. My point is/was...people really dont believe it will happen to them but to someone else.If ,at thee drug fuelled raves,they saw bodies of their chums piled up,they might think twice before they gather and behave as they are doing. They are utterly dumb beyond belief.
Ive seen much death in my life and it makes you rather circumspect regarding matters of life and death-which this is. Healthy people are and have died of this.

Anyway,I have opened another Sagres and dinner will be served soon-Welsh Lamb with fresh mint sauce and a decent Pinor Noir as accompaniment.Hope we have an enjoyable evening.

Just a thought, if we test more and more we will obviously find more cases. This doesn't mean that our Hospitals are going to be full and bodies lining the streets as most people don't even know they have it or have had it.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Just a thought, if we test more and more we will obviously find more cases. This doesn't mean that our Hospitals are going to be full and bodies lining the streets as most people don't even know they have it or have had it.

We can only test those that come forward

Cooperman said:
Dr. Winston said:
OK Richard.

What happened to TM?

He was banned.No explanation given.His posts were hardly in contravention of the site's terms and conditions so ask questions of others.

controversial_jack said:
KrunchyKarrot said:

We can only test those that come forward

I agree, so if we test the entire population of say Swansea due to a outbreak where a few people show symptoms possibly hospitalized and then tracking identifies an enclave of infection we will be forever in and out of lock down. So for example in the Balearic's they have 11 or so cases in Ibiza, testing tracing rocks up and identifies that there are lots more asymptomatic cases. Using current logic do we shutdown Spain?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back