• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Silverstein, more DM’s

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 3,773
monmouth said:
Dress it up how you like, but notwithstanding bumbling owners and incompetent transfer windows, the reason that Luton - Luton - are now a much richer and more attractive proposition than us, and a crap team like Coventry could have been, is totally down to us having a hopeless, hapless dic in charge of us that threw away half a season with nonsensical selection and tactics. All this other tripe is just a smokescreen. We had the players to have our day yesterday with a half way competent manager.

I’ve never read so much tripe in my life. You need to give up on football mate, you’re absolutely clueless.

Ross said:
I’ve never read so much tripe in my life. You need to give up on football mate, you’re absolutely clueless.

I like Monny, but bloody hell three managers in a row have bailed out first opportunity working for these absolute clowns, the club is broken, it’s not as easy as having a few good players so should be making play offs.

We are making cuts across the board, the next manager will find it difficult aswell unless we morris and cravatt steady the ship behind the scenes.

Unrealistic as f*ck.

But apologies for the outburst yesterday was on the beers all day 😫

Risc said:
I like Monny, but bloody hell three managers in a row have bailed out first opportunity working for these absolute clowns, the club is broken, it’s not as easy as having a few good players so should be making play offs.

We are making cuts across the board, the next manager will find it difficult aswell unless we morris and cravatt steady the ship behind the scenes.

Unrealistic as f*ck.

But apologies for the outburst yesterday was on the beers all day 😫

Every manager we've ever had, or will have, will jump at the first opportunity to better themselves. Same as players, no matter who the owners are.

That's in no way sticking up for the current lot, but it is the way it is.

cmajack said:
All he had to do was organise the defence, the rest was already in place.
The irony being, he was a defender himself when playing

Neath_Jack said:
Every manager we've ever had, or will have, will jump at the first opportunity to better themselves. Same as players, no matter who the owners are.

That's in no way sticking up for the current lot, but it is the way it is.

Yeah I agree with that, but Cooper was willing to shoot off without a job to go to wasn’t he? Martin off to Southampton who are apparently a complete mess behind the scenes aswell.

Ross said:

Mate, there’s a lot of people on here who talk crap including myself, but at least I know when to quit,some can’t help themselves though and in their pursuit of being proven right end up looking like right tools, you don’t become a legend like me if you don’t know when to quit.

Ross said:

Not surprisingly, your laughable 'football expert' analysis hasn't changed my mind. Care to elaborate with your expertise on why 3 wins in 23 has nothing to do with the manager, but is all down to the owners (who really are clueless) my Football Expert 'mate' ?

Or is it just a different opinion you don't like? Or do you just have a hard on for Captain Bullshit?

Rhetorical question. I have no real interest in what you think. Have a nice day.

Risc said:
Yeah I agree with that, but Cooper was willing to shoot off without a job to go to wasn’t he? Martin off to Southampton who are apparently a complete mess behind the scenes aswell.

There's a lot about Cooper's leaving that I'm not sure was factual or rumours.

He did interview for the Palace job for definite right?
Then there was a lot of talk about how he didn't want to come back here for a third season because he felt he'd taken the club as far as he could without more money for players, so didn't want to damage his reputation after two straight playoff finishes. I'm assuming that was just rumour?

Either way, it worked out perfectly for him, so fair play. Got a mention on MOTD last night as an example of a struggling club sticking with the manager and being rewarded, in comparison to Leicester and Leeds.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back