• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Silverstein

JackSomething said:
Not sure of the name of the dude who has a tiny share in the club, although I do sympathise if he's getting abuse online from some of our idiot fans. It's not like he has any say in the running of the club after all.

The other guy is JJ Watt and it's a shame he's not investing in us rather than Burnley. He would likely be closer to the Reynolds/McElhenney end of the scale than our current owners are at least.
If he is getting grief from the fans then he has more involvement than a minority shareholder. I have not heard Oprah Winfrey complaining of abuse.
Sadly I think it represents the owner attitude. They do not give a cr@p and want out.

There'll be plenty of our cuck fans won't be bothered at all about pricks like him, talking down our club. I do, it bothers me loads. A typical loudmouth american fan running down my club. I'd quite happily chin the bastard. Twice if he asked nicely. The fucking lot of them need to get out of it now, making us look like fucking idiots. Wish I hadn't seen that this evening.

It’s nice of him to explain to us plebs how football works though.

exiledclaseboy said:
It’s nice of him to explain to us plebs how football works though.

He does seem a bit of a knob yes. Still, it has revealed how sensitive some of our fans are.

JackSomething said:
He does seem a bit of a knob yes. Still, it has revealed how sensitive some of our fans are.

It’s taken you till now to realise? :D

https://twitter.com/scfcjenkins/status/1659685766539378689?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

There’s more

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/scfcjenkins/status/1659685766539378689?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

There’s more

The bloke in blue sounds like an idiot.

jasper_T said:
The bloke in blue sounds like an idiot.

Yes the Southampton are not bigger than us was cringe to the extreme, but Silverstein couldn’t lie straight in bed fair to the bloke. Serial liar.

To me it sounds like they didn’t even want to keep Russell on anyway, and have planned to part ways as a lot of us speculated a few months back.

The January window face off with the board along with the terrible run we had probably sealed that back then.

"They didn't bring us any deals worth doing" for fvk sake, not even the right back from Exeter?

But making Karlan Grant our highest paid player was a deal they thought was worth doing!? :lol:

Clueless

Chief said:
"They didn't bring us any deals worth doing" for fvk sake, not even the right back from Exeter?

But making Karlan Grant our highest paid player was a deal they thought was worth doing!? :lol:

Clueless

That bit got me as well! Is he saying that they know who’s worth signing more than the manager?

Chief said:

Clueless
Wasn’t he the one that didn’t want to leave the area and turned us down? And now becoming a free agent :lol:

Thats quite an incredible conversation, very close to as unprofessional as it can get

PSumbler said:
Thats quite an incredible conversation, very close to as unprofessional as it can get

He’s a very angry little man that Jake.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back