• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Silverstein

PSumbler said:
Thats quite an incredible conversation, very close to as unprofessional as it can get

On the one hand it's refreshing to have the transparency and openness.

On the other, fvcking hell - Martin has officially gone yet, imagine if the Southampton approach falls through, there's absolutely no way back now. No carrying on as normal and no carrying on to get compensation from other team coming in for him.

They just can't the communication right can they? It's either feast or famine. Nothing for months, then suddenly the chairman's sounding off publicly about some predictable but low level media speculation and a 'hands on' owner is messaging fans criticising the manager who's still currently in post!

Swansea93 said:
He’s a very angry little man that Jake.

Coleman, Silverstein and that TikTok thing last night

Not been a good week or so for the ownership group...

Frankly if Martin (same as any other manager) wants to go then that really is their perogative but the way this has been playing out in the first 24 hours or so is more than a little painful!

PSumbler said:

Frankly if Martin (same as any other manager) wants to go then that really is their perogative but the way this has been playing out in the first 24 hours or so is more than a little painful!

It’s making us look so amateur at the club, it’s pathetic, cringeworthy and sad, no matter what way people look at it, we’re all being mugged off massively.

Swansea93 said:
It’s making us look so amateur at the club, it’s pathetic, cringeworthy and sad, no matter what way people look at it, we’re all being mugged off massively.

Agreed.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/05/20/the-silverstein-rant-continued-more-harm-than-good-being-done-again/

For all the bitterness we have with Huw and co this stuff would never happen, massive headache every season since they’ve left the club.

PSumbler said:
Thats quite an incredible conversation, very close to as unprofessional as it can get

Yes what also concerns me is that it signals a lack of understanding of the fickle nature of the business of football. Player and manager contracts are a game of chess, keep quiet and plan several steps ahead seems to be a better approach.

PSumbler said:

Stop being so sensitive. Or something.

PSumbler said:

TikTok thing? I missed this one!

EDIT: Found it, dude is an asshat and inconsequential to the decision making progress - unlike Silverstein who needs to learn that silence is golden outside of pre curated communications.

bakajack said:
TikTok thing? I missed this one!

EDIT: Found it, dude is an asshat and inconsequential to the decision making progress - unlike Silverstein who needs to learn that silence is golden outside of pre curated communications.

Exactly. This from Silverstein is embarrassing and concerning, while some no-mark with a miniscule stake in the club is irrelevant. I guess that makes me a cuck or something? :roll:

PSumbler said:

I'm getting used to it all to be honest, the club has been run like a circus freak show for a while now it's almost the norm, as the saying goes " the more you get kicked in the bolloxs the less it hurts"... :lol:

Not sorry to see the back of the Bullshitting Brentmeister, but this all has a really bad feel about it. It could get very bad very quickly.

I do understand Silvo's feelings in that bullshitting beardy bertie is blaming anyone but himself for everything and has done since the day he stepped in the door, but arguing with a fan on twatter is not the way to address that, and neither is throwing in obvious bullshit of your own.

I really hope the contracts have been signed and we've banked the cash. Otherwise the next few weeks might be 'interesting'.

I know it’s already been said, but are we REALLY certain this is real? To me it seems fake.

That said, I’m not very surprised by what the idiot said if real.

Our ownership group is a clown car of morons and imbeciles.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back