• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2021 thread

MrSwerve

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Scotland just beat England at Twickers. :lol:

I think bar Italy it is wide open this year.
France were in training mode and Scotland took advantage of an England side that failed to perform.
Wales need to front up tomorrow, Ireland have been very chopsy and full of it this week as they smell blood with our weak looking side.

England were absolute rubbish. Scots backs much more exciting and some great kicking. Fully deserved. On another note - scrums should be got rid of. Complete waste of time.

I get pelters on here but AWJ seems above criticism. I think he's going on too long and people are tired of him.
I know things spill over especially in an aggressive game like rugby but why would a fellow squad mate have a pop at him?
There are many starting today that started in 2012.
That's not a side that's looking to the future.

Jake Ball shouldn't have been in squad anyway as he announced he's off to Australia at the end of season.

Going to be a tough game today. Depressing seeing The Principality so dead with no one there. Imagine how busy Cardiff would be now.

Gotta laugh, they make the players stand 2m apart for the anthem, then pack down for scrums 😂😂😂

TheLoneRanger said:
Reports coming out of the Wales training camp that Jake Ball gave AWJ a right hook, splitting his eye which required stitches.

Must have been invisible mending, because there's no sign of it.

EDIT: yes, there is!

We've got no idea on how to exploit having a one man advantage.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back