• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Not true about conway.

Not true about only looking at loans.
I wonder how much truth there is to the fact that we got priced out of Langstaff due to his wage demands, Sory Kiba would almost certainly be a similar story as I believe he is on good money at Las Palmas.

Honestly I am not sure where we are going to source a striker at this point, the possibility of going into the season with just Cullen and bringing up Josh Thomas from the reserves when we have just 10 days to go to the opening game is simply mind boggling.

Either the people above have balls of steel and are quietly confident in what they are doing or they are indulging in some Ralph Wiggum "I'm in danger" memes right about now.

I wonder how much truth there is to the fact that we got priced out of Langstaff due to his wage demands, Sory Kiba would almost certainly be a similar story as I believe he is on good money at Las Palmas.

Honestly I am not sure where we are going to source a striker at this point, the possibility of going into the season with just Cullen and bringing up Josh Thomas from the reserves when we have just 10 days to go to the opening game is simply mind boggling.

Either the people above have balls of steel and are quietly confident in what they are doing or they are indulging in some Ralph Wiggum "I'm in danger" memes right about now.

Why are you so certain we wanted Langstaff? Ruled out early i believe.

Club have said and highlighted that they won't be relying on loans primarily so a Striker will surely be a permanent.

So where we at
Centre Half
No 10
Left winger
Striker
All priorities

Fill the above and then get in the loans after.

Club have said and highlighted that they won't be relying on loans primarily so a Striker will surely be a permanent.

So where we at
Centre Half
No 10
Left winger
Striker
All priorities

Fill the above and then get in the loans after.
I think a centre-half and potentially a man in midfield are ripe for a loan spot. Not that I want one, but if you're involved in transfers, you're likely to bite the bullet on a loan for cover than a key starting spot unless you're guaranteed an absolute baller for a season. Using last season's loans as an example, I can see a Humphries and Patino coming in on loan for numbers

I know I recently stated I'm not worried about our transfer dealings at this time, but if we're looking to just bring in loans to be our strikers this season, then I might start moving my finger towards the panic button.

We HAVE to sign at least one striker of our own. We can pad out with loans later in the window if needed for strength in depth.

Recent loans have been awful.

Humphries & Patino both came in with quite good reputations and they turned out to be bang average. We really need to be researching our loans much better.

I think a centre-half and potentially a man in midfield are ripe for a loan spot. Not that I want one, but if you're involved in transfers, you're likely to bite the bullet on a loan for cover than a key starting spot unless you're guaranteed an absolute baller for a season. Using last season's loans as an example, I can see a Humphries and Patino coming in on loan for numbers
Fair point on centre half.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back