• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Is he coming then? Seems to have gone quiet. Not to sure on him myself we'd look very, very lightweight with him and eom together, would need to be one or the other.
Luke Williams spoke about him during the conference… saying he was a player they were looking at.

I wouldn’t imagine he would reference him if there wasn’t a fairly good chance we’d get him.

Luke Williams spoke about him during the conference… saying he was a player they were looking at.

I wouldn’t imagine he would reference him if there wasn’t a fairly good chance we’d get him.
His team play today so if he’s playing or not will be a good indication how far down the line any potential deal is.

Milleskog looks the real deal… a combo of Ronald, Milleskog & Eom all with the ability to play any role behind the striker… interchangeable and fluid… they’d cause defences havoc

They won't cause defences havoc if Grimes & Fulton are just sitting behind them, passing 5 yards sideways for 90 mins.

Pointless buying expensive guns if you're going to fill them with blanks.

They won't cause defences havoc if Grimes & Fulton are just sitting behind them, passing 5 yards sideways for 90 mins.

Can't win can they.

Complain when we don't sign players, complain when we do.

Signing Milleskog allows us to break the Grimes Fulton partnership and play Franco in his proper position

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back