• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Can't win can they.

Complain when we don't sign players, complain when we do.

I've not complained because we're signing players.

I'm complaining because they're not signing the right players we need.

Although, you never know, they might do this before 1 September.

I've not complained because we're signing players.

I'm complaining because they're not signing the right players we need.

Although, you never know, they might do this before 1 September.
We've desperately needed an extra body in the middle, out wide and up front. These have been signed with more to come.

Always gonna happen with the wealth at their got at their disposal!
Very difficult if not impossible for the likes of us to compete with teams like Sheffield Utd.
We were in their position once with the parachute payments. Made a complete hash of getting promoted in the first year(under potter) and failed the next two seasons to finish the job under Cooper.

He didn't start the last game due to the speculation, I would suggest him starting isn't a great sign for us.
Either that or today will be his last game at home for them, I think he will go to the Eredivese over us anyway.

Always gonna happen with the wealth at their got at their disposal!
Very difficult if not impossible for the likes of us to compete with teams like Sheffield Utd.
Also, I'm not sure of his family situation, but signing for Sheffield United means he doesn't have to move them or miss out on seeing them if they're based in Stoke. Bit different if he joined us.

Fulton could learn a lot from Barry Bannon. Great vision forward thinking and incisive passing..

Fulton could learn a lot from Barry Bannon. Great vision forward thinking and incisive passing..
Do you think he has the ability to learn, he's gone backwards and a waste of a shirt, totally anonymous yesterday and most of last season, why Watson and his butties didn't make shaking up the midfield a priority for this transfer window is a mystery.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back