• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Word on Twitter/other places (no reputation being commented on), claiming that Providence is still training with us, but his Austrian club have gone back on their word over a fee/no fee. He doesn't want to return, so we should be able to force something through

All taken with a pinch of salt, but this is a transfer rumours thread after all
We know there was definitely a fee (LW mentioned it previously) but it was said to be nominal at best and barely even worth considering. Club might now be thinking that they have managed to get a Championship club to bite and now trying to reel them in demanding a bigger fee than was first mentioned.

We are desperate for a number 10 on yesterday showing, although Eom could be tasty there.

Hopefully then that allows France/absulai to move in alongside grimes

We know there was definitely a fee (LW mentioned it previously) but it was said to be nominal at best and barely even worth considering. Club might now be thinking that they have managed to get a Championship club to bite and now trying to reel them in demanding a bigger fee than was first mentioned.
The other site pretty much confirmed my suspicions this morning
Tricky for us, we know he is a real player and would suit us perfectly and we are under pressure to add to the wide positions but also we have to make a point of not being taken for mugs when his club go back on the original agreement

The other site pretty much confirmed my suspicions this morning
Tricky for us, we know he is a real player and would suit us perfectly and we are under pressure to add to the wide positions but also we have to make a point of not being taken for mugs when his club go back on the original agreement
It is just speculation. The other day it was reported the Gordon deal was done.

Not completely convinced that Providence is going to be the answer to our problems

Didn’t do much last year in Austrian First division and his club are allowing him to leave without much fight. Can’t see any evidence he looks a real player apart from decent 15 minute display in a friendly. Hasn’t had any success in his young career to date to hype him up

I think maybe we are weighing up our options and looking at other targets first. If we fail with other targets then we’ll go for him as a last resort

Not completely convinced that Providence is going to be the answer to our problems

Didn’t do much last year in Austrian First division and his club are allowing him to leave without much fight. Can’t see any evidence he looks a real player apart from decent 15 minute display in a friendly. Hasn’t had any success in his young career to date to hype him up

I think maybe we are weighing up our options and looking at other targets first. If we fail with other targets then we’ll go for him as a last resort
Why are we talking fees for this lad? I thought his contract expired in June and he was a free agent. Or is it June next year?

why cant we have eom on the left and ronald on the right with tymon and key overlapping. I know that the overlapping worked a treat in the last ten (albeit against a 10 man gills). If the new guy lives up to his name then we may get some goals from him as he had next to no service until Key and Tymon did their stuff

Milleskog quotes:
Good find Baka, sounds like reading that we are discussing a fee and they want a bit more for him, seems like he’s up for coming here.

Writing on his Patreon, reporter Alan Nixon ...

... "Has said that Sheffield United are the favourites to sign Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper Carl Rushworth. The Seagulls are being careful over the 23-year-old’s next loan destination, with a promotion-chasing club the preference."

"The loan will cost £1m, but a £1m promotion bonus is wanted."

Sheff Utd are not going to help is development. Brighton being smart doing a promotion fee clause.

Sheffield Utd have signed the Plymouth keeper so can't see Rushworth going there

Writing on his Patreon, reporter Alan Nixon ...

... "Has said that Sheffield United are the favourites to sign Brighton & Hove Albion goalkeeper Carl Rushworth. The Seagulls are being careful over the 23-year-old’s next loan destination, with a promotion-chasing club the preference."

"The loan will cost £1m, but a £1m promotion bonus is wanted."
Based on Nixon's recent hit-rate, that rules Sheffield United out

Also, we've now gone two weeks without a signing (assuming no-one signs today). How have we managed to completely flatten all of the optimism that was generated with Vipotnik's signing so quickly? Luke said deals were close after Middlesbrough, and we're sat here nearly a week on with nothing. Drives me mad.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back