• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

As I said, my memory was very good from that summer but I will tell you that I haven't done what you are claiming.

It's not about being right or wrong on a bloody football forum 🤦

If there is a report about it then maybe it might just have happened....just a thought.

Person makes claim, finds a link and they are right.
Person makes claim, someone finds link and decides they made it all up from that report.

I know what happened that summer, if you want to go down your path then do so.
To put an end to this sillyness then I will just say........Everyone, Neath is right and I Magic Daps is wrong.

There you go champ, you win 👍😁
The two of you are like a couple of mongrels fighting over a bone. Yes, the accusations are that we're the forum police, but can't the two of you just meet in a McDonalds and fight over a burger? The thread says it's about transfer news/rumours, how hard can it be to fill it up with exactly that? Do you both wear "pinnies" and hair curlers as you sit, arms folded in disgust with each other, in front of your computers? 🙄

Last edited:
The two of you are like a couple of mongrels fighting over a bone. Yes, the accusations are that we're the forum police, but can't the two of you just meet in a McDonalds and fight over a burger? The thread says it's about transfer news/rumours, how hard can it be to fill it up with exacty that? Do you both wear "pinnies" and hair curlers as you sit, arms folded in disgust with each other, in front of your computers? 🙄
Brilliant 😁
Aside from the arms folded.....you have it spot on.

It's all a bit sad really. My apologies 🙏

long time watcher of the forum.

magicdaps i've got a little list of your itk predictions from years gone by and at the moment your record is akin to that of a journeyman boxer. are you going to be right over the belgian keeper as time is moving fast and we need one, pronto.

long time watcher of the forum.

magicdaps i've got a little list of your itk predictions from years gone by and at the moment your record is akin to that of a journeyman boxer. are you going to be right over the belgian keeper as time is moving fast and we need one, pronto.
Here we go! 😬

Starting to get a horrible feeling that Williams is going to go with Mandy in goal when the season starts ...

Fisher price has proved undoubtedly this level is too top shelf for him..

Regardless of how England do in the finals Pickford has raved about MM's praises the whole tournament and that will surely put a huge amount of stock in us as a club when it comes to getting a keeper in even if it is on loan rather than permanent. A lot of clubs would fancy sending their younger keepers out on loan to get a season of coaching from him.

Regardless of how England do in the finals Pickford has raved about MM's praises the whole tournament and that will surely put a huge amount of stock in us as a club when it comes to getting a keeper in even if it is on loan rather than permanent. A lot of clubs would fancy sending their younger keepers out on loan to get a season of coaching from him.
Carl Rushworths progression won't do us any harm either. It could be deemed a break through season for the lad.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back