• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Happy enough that he isn't coming here, seen him a fair bit at Celtic and don't think he'd have been any real improvement on what we had last season upfront.

Where else do we feel we need signings, should Eom be confirmed shortly? GK, CB, AM and ST? I imagine we'll bring in another couple of foreign players to get up towards our quota, and then the remaining positions will probably be loan signings/free transfers.
I think our targets from the start have been a keeper, a good midfielder and a strong striker.
I'm hoping Franco is the midfielder we need. In my dreams, we could get Rushworth back and sign McBurnie, then I'd be over the moon and would fancy us for the play offs.

Happy enough that he isn't coming here, seen him a fair bit at Celtic and don't think he'd have been any real improvement on what we had last season upfront.

Where else do we feel we need signings, should Eom be confirmed shortly? GK, CB, AM and ST? I imagine we'll bring in another couple of foreign players to get up towards our quota, and then the remaining positions will probably be loan signings/free transfers.
Agreed on him, not seen him play from memory but his goalscoring record in senior and under youth football isn't great.
Personally as it stands I feel we need a keeper, centre half, left winger, attacking midfielder and striker.
If we shift on Tjoe a on, Pedersen and Mykolo then a left back and striker to replace.
I certainly think and would hope after we get Eom that we fill the 2 non work permit spots.....with the club having learned that players still need a certain criteria after the Ott Fup.

PS. Also replace players who leave that might not be expected to leave such as Fisher.

I think our targets from the start have been a keeper, a good midfielder and a strong striker.
I'm hoping Franco is the midfielder we need. In my dreams, we could get Rushworth back and sign McBurnie, then I'd be over the moon and would fancy us for the play offs.
McBurnie would be superb.

I'd imagine ginnelly will slot in as the CAM. I would like to see Ronald there too tbf.

Slowly looks like we're building a young, skillful team again and I like Williams

If Grimes is being eyed up by Sheffield United, wouldn't it take a fairly big wedge for us to let him go? He's on a 3? 4? year deal, is club captain, and is pretty much irreplaceable for a club like us. That has to be £7 million you'd imagine

If Grimes is being eyed up by Sheffield United, wouldn't it take a fairly big wedge for us to let him go? He's on a 3? 4? year deal, is club captain, and is pretty much irreplaceable for a club like us. That has to be £7 million you'd imagine
High wages, we've just bought another defensive mid, 29 years old (bloody hell) so not going to get more valuable down the road...

So with the Korean signing, does that make us 5 players down still on last seasons squad?

So with the Korean signing, does that make us 5 players down still on last seasons squad?
In

FRANCO
EOM

Out
RUSHWORTH
ASHBY
HUMPHREYS
WOOD
WALSH
PATINO
SAGORE
YATES
LOWE
PLACHETA
PATERSON

2 IN-11 OUT.
Taking into account that Tjoe a on and Pederson have returned from loans.....in numbers we are 7 down.

In

FRANCO
EOM

Out
RUSHWORTH
ASHBY
HUMPHREYS
WOOD
WALSH
PATINO
SAGORE
YATES
LOWE
PLACHETA
PATERSON

2 IN-11 OUT.
Taking into account that Tjoe a on and Pederson have returned from loans.....in numbers we are 7 down.
Rushworth is the only one we'll miss.

Just singed two (on paper) out standing signings and the first league game is over four weeks away.

Flynn Downes to Soton all agreed so that will be a couple of million coming in also.

I didn’t know Rodon had joined Leeds.
Few quid there or part of the Grey deal?
He went separately from the Grey deal.
Unsure on sell on, as some have stated it's normally inserted if he is sold at a higher fee than purchased.

Sky just reporting the Downes deal is around 18M.

He went separately from the Grey deal.
Unsure on sell on, as some have stated it's normally inserted if he is sold at a higher fee than purchased.

Sky just reporting the Downes deal is around 18M.
And we sold for what? 10m? Should be at least a million coming in there then even if it’s based purely on profit

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back