• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Trialist is named Ruben Providence.
Playing out in Austria, a left winger who is supposedly rapid(not Vienna).
He did quite well I thought. He's played in the Austrian bundesliga for the last 2 years, consistently too. He looked quick, if a little raw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240803_174715_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240803_174715_Chrome.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 8
Yeah us and Oxford, surely he chooses us.
Depends on gametime I suppose, imagine we'll be using him alongside Ginnelly/Vipotnik as a left winger/striker, so he's always rotation. He might be the main man at Oxford

If he does choose to sign, I wonder if that's it for us in the market, or if another centre back materialises?

How does this work? Seen some places saying he's contracted out in Austria and others he's a free agent?
A quick google search for Ruben Providence contract status shows he signed a 2 year contract with AS Roma which expired on 30th June, hence why he is able to take part in trials with other clubs.

According to transfermarkt he spent 2 years on loan at TSV Hartberg immediately after signing for AS Roma but never played a competitive game for them and they did not renew his deal.

Hearing that we’ve offered Providence a contract
If he trains anything like the 30 mins he showed on the pitch against Rio Ave then I am not surprised, he showed in that time that he can play on the left, through the middle and on the right. Perfect compliment to Eom and Ronald, the ability to rotate the wingers based on fitness/fatigue is something we haven't had any real ability to do properly for many years.

Tyrese seems to get a lot of medicals booked :D
I doubt that Campbell is the only striker we're looking at, it is obvious that he would have a lot of options. I'm starting to feel more trusting that our lot know what they're doing, for a change 😁

I doubt that Campbell is the only striker we're looking at, it is obvious that he would have a lot of options. I'm starting to feel more trusting that our lot know what they're doing, for a change 😁
Conspiracy theory I know... but maybe Watson saying he didn't have his preferred system and people in place last season really was not just making up excuses :sneaky:

I wonder how much the transfer restriction will effect west Brom going for him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back