• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Summer 2024 Transfer Rumours

Milleskog is the player I’ve wanted all summer since his name has been mention… got a feeling he’ll be the real deal.

Can't see us signing Milleskog if this loanee comes in. Would leave us with Cooper, Peart Harris, Milleskog and Eom for 10, although I know a few can also play on the wing. Are we still looking into this mysterious winger too?

Can't see us signing Milleskog if this loanee comes in. Would leave us with Cooper, Peart Harris, Milleskog and Eom for 10, although I know a few can also play on the wing. Are we still looking into this mysterious winger too?
we have also used up our 4 over seas players

Won't spend money until it's guaranteed and they can't take any gambles this close to the windows closure.
Need the deal to be done tomorrow or early Friday to give us a chance.

we have also used up our 4 over seas players
Doesn't matter.
Only taken up 3 of our 4 non WP quota so still have space for 1 more who fits the criteria.
We can also sign over seas players Aslong as they can obtain a work permit.

Supposedly we’re still in for this winger potentially Norwegian as well as the GK and Brentford loan

Doesn't matter.
Only taken up 3 of our 4 non WP quota so still have space for 1 more who fits the criteria.
We can also sign over seas players Aslong as they can obtain a work permit.
thought we have the 4, the Eon, Blachini,Vipotnik, Franco but there are appeals i think but for me they are the 4, but of course could be wrong and from a finacal point hope i am , would rather use what we have on the keeper front with Rushworth going to Hull and untilse fees for outfield players myself we need them more and of course there could be an emergancy loan for a keepr if needed

Supposedly we’re still in for this winger potentially Norwegian as well as the GK and Brentford loan
I'd be happy with that lot. Still think we're one injury away from being very short on strikers - unless we're confident Ronald/new french bloke/any other new winger could deputize there if needed, or we're willing to give one of the u-21 lads a go.

Eom is a current full international as is Vipotnik.
Both of them should have enough points to not require appeals
That leaves Franco, Ronald and Bianchini as 3 of our 4 spots used up

Eom is a current full international as is Vipotnik.
Both of them should have enough points to not require appeals
That leaves Franco, Ronald and Bianchini as 3 of our 4 spots used up
Ronald was last year, am under the impression when signed both did not have enough points and had to appeal, but of course you could be correct

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back