• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee

exiledclaseboy said:
Didn’t hear boos tonight. Just applause.

There were some. Still some right thick fecks out there bleating on about Marxism probably (and some racists of course), but it was very quickly drowned out. Rightly so. We don't want racists or people who excuse racists at the club.

Samba said:
STID2017 said:
Proud past ? When the good old British Empire shows those "savages, coloureds, Johnny Foreigner" how to behave.
Either kill them, steal their land off them or enslave them.
That'll show 'em !
Jeez you are a racist of the worst kind.
Older people in our society at least admitted to being racist. You try to hide behind a shield of " I am right, everyone else is a raving lefties, loony party, do-gooder"
Please leave this site and the club and go and support Millwall or somewhere similar where you would be welcomed with open arms

STID, you wouldn't die for anyone or anything other than yourself you cowardice bag of wind. "Leave this site and club" 🤣🤣🤣 have you heard yourself, utter prìck 🙈
You know nothing about me and what I would or wouldn't do

Unlike you. You are like a festering wound that resorts to childish name calling.
You are clearly a racist, and as such would be unwelcome by any decent fans or people anywhere
I clearly hit a nerve by posting what I did earlier.

Whoever samba is he seems to have created some kind of amalgam of dgt and slugster 😁

Cooperman said:
Longlostjack said:
You reckon Samba’s much younger?

I’ve no idea.

Whoever he is, whether a poster from our past reinvented or a newbie, I wish he would in the words of Jack Nicholson " Go sell crazy somewhere else "

STID2017 said:
Samba said:
STID, you wouldn't die for anyone or anything other than yourself you cowardice bag of wind. "Leave this site and club" 🤣🤣🤣 have you heard yourself, utter prìck 🙈
You know nothing about me and what I would or wouldn't do

Unlike you. You are like a festering wound that resorts to childish name calling.
You are clearly a racist, and as such would be unwelcome by any decent fans or people anywhere
I clearly hit a nerve by posting what I did earlier.

Also, dying for yourself would be slightly counterproductive.

Longlostjack said:
Queenie sympathises with Black Lives Matter. Will the Chelsea Millwall Ingerlund thickos ever sing God Save the Queen ever again? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyone would think they’re trying to distract from Andy’s alleged noncing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back