• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Taking the knee

Samba said:
Marchamjack said:
I’m not racist…I’ve got ‘coloured’ mates…this is Alf Garnett on here isn’t it on a wind up

I didn't realise so many dickheads 'follow' Swansea City, you certainly are one...even though half the said dickheads aren't proper Swansea Jacks, just wannabees from the valleys, down west etc

Where did I say I'm not a racist, I've got coloured mates? I actually said...I'm not a racist...and, I do have coloured mates as well as foreign ones etc You obviously have too much time on your hands, but I have to work and leave you chat away with that other còck mate of yours 🤭

You definitely haven’t said you’re not a racist (sic)…and I think by now everyone’s worked out on here what you are anyway

Well done on having ‘foreign’ mates. Can’t be racist then…

And now, to add to your prejudices…you can’t be a Swans fan unless you are a proper Swansea Jack…

The gift…

Samba said:
Marchamjack said:
I’m not racist…I’ve got ‘coloured’ mates…this is Alf Garnett on here isn’t it on a wind up

I didn't realise so many dickheads 'follow' Swansea City, you certainly are one...even though half the said dickheads aren't proper Swansea Jacks, just wannabees from the valleys, down west etc

Where did I say I'm not a racist, I've got coloured mates? I actually said...I'm not a racist...and, I do have coloured mates as well as foreign ones etc You obviously have too much time on your hands, but I have to work and leave you chat away with that other còck mate of yours 🤭

The mask slipped right off a few times from you in this thread. The use of the C word is a dead giveaway.

Marchamjack said:
Samba said:

You definitely haven’t said you’re not a racist (sic)…and I think by now everyone’s worked out on here what you are anyway

Well done on having ‘foreign’ mates. Can’t be racist then…

And now, to add to your prejudices…you can’t be a Swans fan unless you are a proper Swansea Jack…

The gift…

Hahaha wtf did I say "you can't be a Swans fan unless you are a proper Swansea Jack"? You boy, are a nob 🤣🤣🤣

Ebo said:
Samba said:

The mask slipped right off a few times from you in this thread. The use of the C word is a dead giveaway.

Oh here we go, the lefty rabble gaining more support...pathetic lot. I must be a racist now cos I used the word 'coloureds'(presumably?) Special, special lot you are 🙈

Samba said:
JackSomething said:
The post you are responding to is not the one you have quoted and it isn't even in this thread. In forums you tend to respond to the thread you are in, not a completely different one, as someone who has read only this one would wonder what you were going on about. You don't want to appear even more dumb than you already seem to be, do you?

Stopped reading that before finishing the first sentence, you are boring pal.

I'll take that as a compliment from a racist moron.

Samba said:
Ebo said:

Oh here we go, the lefty rabble gaining more support...pathetic lot. I must be a racist now cos I used the word 'coloureds'(presumably?) Special, special lot you are 🙈

Why are saying he's a leftie if he's picking you up on the c word?

Samba said:
Ebo said:

Why is it racists and the far right confuse decency with 'lefty' rabble', 'lefty loonies' etc.?

Badlands said:
Samba said:

Why is it racists and the far right confuse decency with 'lefty' rabble', 'lefty loonies' etc.?

It helps them justify their bitterness and bile internally.

Badlands said:
Samba said:

Decency, oh fùck off.

Fireboy said:
Samba said:

Why are saying he's a leftie if he's picking you up on the c word?

I'm presuming he is, most twàts are.

AceJack said:
Badlands said:

Really?

I presume you lot think that it was decent of the lefty shitzers to rip down statues of our very proud past last year yeah? Scumbags, utter scumbags.

Samba said:
AceJack said:

Really?

I presume you lot think that it was decent of the lefty shitzers to rip down statues of our very proud past last year yeah? Scumbags, utter scumbags.

Proud past ? When the good old British Empire shows those "savages, coloureds, Johnny Foreigner" how to behave.
Either kill them, steal their land off them or enslave them.
That'll show 'em !
Jeez you are a racist of the worst kind.
Older people in our society at least admitted to being racist. You try to hide behind a shield of " I am right, everyone else is a raving lefties, loony party, do-gooder"
Please leave this site and the club and go and support Millwall or somewhere similar where you would be welcomed with open arms

STID2017 said:
Samba said:
Really?

Proud past ? When the good old British Empire shows those "savages, coloureds, Johnny Foreigner" how to behave.
Either kill them, steal their land off them or enslave them.
That'll show 'em !
Jeez you are a racist of the worst kind.
Older people in our society at least admitted to being racist. You try to hide behind a shield of " I am right, everyone else is a raving lefties, loony party, do-gooder"
Please leave this site and the club and go and support Millwall or somewhere similar where you would be welcomed with open arms

STID, you wouldn't die for anyone or anything other than yourself you cowardice bag of wind. "Leave this site and club" 🤣🤣🤣 have you heard yourself, utter prìck 🙈

Samba said:
AceJack said:

Really?

Do you do any other emotion apart from anger?

No anger from this corner sunshine, all smiles and plenty of smirking...enjoy your evening lovely boy 🤫

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back