• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

Monty said:
BLAZE said:
Before I'm accused of supporting Trump I think both candidates are unbelievable for a nation of 330 million people, but if the roles were reversed and Trump had just called the sitting president - his election opponent no less - by the wrong name, you lot (Monty especially) would be posting links left right and centre citing dementia and all sorts. Massive-fucking-fact. Both sides are full of gigantic hypocrites willing to brush over the massive shortcomings of their chosen candidate whilst using any old stick to beat their opponent

Neither candidate is suitable and it's an absolute shame on the American people that these two are the best they could come up with - and it's to the detriment of the rest of the world who have no say in the matter, unfortunately.

I have no idea what you're referencing there, or why you chose to single me out, but this goes much deeper than name calling. The Americans I speak to on a daily basis are utterly embarrassed by him. He needs to go.

Having worked for companies for well over a decade who deal with as well as having close relatives who have Dementia, I would never ever say that.

This echoes that I hear from people in the US (Texas, California, Kansas , Iowa, Georgia, Virginia- even some who voted Trump.)

I see "Dr" P has attacked a good few of us on 'Swansea Independent"

Perhaps if he was not so obsessed with 'the markets' he may have looked wider and better realise the failures of a poor Trump campaign which has only succeeded in enhancing a mediocre Biden one. Perhaps looking at some of the statistical based modelling would reveal what has or not had an impact in the campaign than brief "market" fluctuations. I also note that he only mentions 'the markets' when it suits him. Though currently with Trump at around 3.0 (or 33% probability) it does not look so good. Models are less favourable, The Economist has him around 7%, whereas the very detailed Nate Silver model has 10-15%, though is much less reliant on polling than The Economist.

Trump may well win, I think 33% is more realistic, but we may equally see a Biden Landside. Given that North Carolina, Georgia, Iowa and even Texas now look like battleground states means a lot of ground for Trump to cover and a smaller budget than Biden for TV spots.

Going to be an interesting week. Wonder what revelations will emerge? Any last minute endorsements perhaps?

Just saw the clip James was referencing. There are dozens of clips of Trump doing very similar things. They just dont get pushed to the public as much, because Biden focuses on politics and not smear campaigns. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN38KmxJTZg

It's like Trump's staff are made up of 4chan trolls.

I remember during the last debate one of the commentators on twitter pointed out during one of Trump's insane rants, on the other channel at the same time Biden was discussing how he would support families during the pandemic.

Professor said:
I see "Dr" P has attacked a good few of us on 'Swansea Independent"

Perhaps if he was not so obsessed with 'the markets' he may have looked wider and better realise the failures of a poor Trump campaign which has only succeeded in enhancing a mediocre Biden one. Perhaps looking at some of the statistical based modelling would reveal what has or not had an impact in the campaign than brief "market" fluctuations. I also note that he only mentions 'the markets' when it suits him. Though currently with Trump at around 3.0 (or 33% probability) it does not look so good. Models are less favourable, The Economist has him around 7%, whereas the very detailed Nate Silver model has 10-15%, though is much less reliant on polling than The Economist.

Trump may well win, I think 33% is more realistic, but we may equally see a Biden Landside. Given that North Carolina, Georgia, Iowa and even Texas now look like battleground states means a lot of ground for Trump to cover and a smaller budget than Biden for TV spots.

Going to be an interesting week. Wonder what revelations will emerge? Any last minute endorsements perhaps?

All the signs are that Dimi is heading for another of his meltdowns where he disappears for a good long while before coming back with yet another username to talk his usual shite. I can't remember the specifics, but think it was over surfing and his 'sister' that he's lost it in the past. Although as Ebo described, his flouncing from the Cardiff forum was the most amusing.

👁👁

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8878991/Joe-Biden-appears-confuse-Trump-Bush-calls-president-George-virtual-rally.html

Trump having a meltdown https://twitter.com/AdamWeinstein/status/1320714846690856961

Darran said:
👁👁

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8878991/Joe-Biden-appears-confuse-Trump-Bush-calls-president-George-virtual-rally.html

And we thought Boris or Corbyn was as low as it could get. I'm not particularly interested in any of this other wanting to see Trump go, but Christ what a choice for the leader of the free world. What a pair :lol:

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Darran said:
👁👁

And we thought Boris or Corbyn was as low as it could get. I'm not particularly interested in any of this other wanting to see Trump go, but Christ what a choice for the leader of the free world. What a pair :lol:

Which echoes my thoughts too

LeonWasTheDog's said:
Darran said:
👁👁

Worth a punt that Harris will be the first female president and won’t need an election?

I wonder what odds are on offer?

J_B said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

Worth a punt that Harris will be the first female president and won’t need an election?

Almost nailed on I reckon. Watch this campaign get really ugly from the GOP side in the last week as they get really desperate.

J_B said:
LeonWasTheDog's said:

I mentioned something similar on the other board. I don't think there is any intention for Joe to serve the term.

Monty said:
Just saw the clip James was referencing. There are dozens of clips of Trump doing very similar things. They just dont get pushed to the public as much, because Biden focuses on politics and not smear campaigns.

Reddit and I assume the wider web were awash with calls for Trump to step down on medical grounds when rumours were flying that he had some type of motor or cognitive issues. Claiming it wasn't "pushed as much" is not true in the slightest. In fact I'm pretty sure he had to release health records in the end to prove he wasn't being treated for any such disorders. Biden's slip ups - of which there have been quite a few apparently - are not highlighted nearly as much

Edit. Those observations by the way are made browsing Reddit mainly. r/All (which isn't dictated by your interests and viewing habits) is full of anti-Trump content and has been for years. It'll be interesting to see what its like when Biden is in office

BLAZE said:
Monty said:
Just saw the clip James was referencing. There are dozens of clips of Trump doing very similar things. They just dont get pushed to the public as much, because Biden focuses on politics and not smear campaigns.

Reddit and I assume the wider web were awash with calls for Trump to step down on medical grounds when rumours were flying that he had some type of motor or cognitive issues. Claiming it wasn't "pushed as much" is not true in the slightest. In fact I'm pretty sure he had to release health records in the end to prove he wasn't being treated for any such disorders. Biden's slip ups - of which there have been quite a few apparently - are not highlighted nearly as much

Edit. Those observations by the way are made browsing Reddit mainly. r/All (which isn't dictated by your interests and viewing habits) is full of anti-Trump content and has been for years. It'll be interesting to see what its like when Biden is in office

You'r'e talking about something that happened in 2016, it's 2020. We're discussing Trump & Biden. Are you cognitively ok hun?

My point was he and his supporters are more in your face, constantly slagging Biden off. Biden just gets on with it. He's tweeted 40 times in the last 24 hours, half of them are about/aimed at Biden.

And my point is you've spent the last 10 pages as the Joe Biden poster girl, sharing any and every source that shows Trump in a bad light, then pretended you hadn't seen Biden's latest fuck up. Well you were either being disingenuous or you genuinely hadn't seen it, which proves my point that his short falls aren't highlighted nearly as much as Trump's

Anyway you crack on

0e4163d027111861d70854a08d5b114b.jpg

BLAZE said:
And my point is you've spent the last 10 pages as the Joe Biden poster girl, sharing any and every source that shows Trump in a bad light, then pretended you hadn't seen Biden's latest fuck up. Well you were either being disingenuous or you genuinely hadn't seen it, which proves my point that his short falls aren't highlighted nearly as much as Trump's

Anyway you crack on

0e4163d027111861d70854a08d5b114b.jpg

When’s Monty coming over to yours for tea and tiffin now? :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back