• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

Darran said:
When’s Monty coming over to yours for tea and tiffin now? :lol:

We've left it to our carers to arrange :lol:

BLAZE said:
Darran said:
When’s Monty coming over to yours for tea and tiffin now? :lol:

Fuck you, that's the second comment i've had on here in the past two days trying to belittle me because of my health.

I do not have a carer btw. Pray you never have to live like I do James, you'd hang yourself by your skinny little neck.

Monty said:
BLAZE said:

Fuck you, that's the second comment i've had on here in the past two days trying to belittle me because of my health.

I do not have a carer btw. Pray you never have to live like I do James, you'd hang yourself by your skinny little neck.

You ok hun? xx

I've done nothing of the sort. It was a self-deprecating joke about two people stupid enough to argue on an internet forum and had absolutely nothing to do with your physical health

I won't ask for an apology - just lighten the fuck up 👍

Monty said:
BLAZE said:

Man up you cock. :lol:

BLAZE said:
I've done nothing of the sort. It was a self-deprecating joke about two people stupid enough to argue on an internet forum and had absolutely nothing to do with your physical health

I won't ask for an apology - just lighten the fuck up 👍

Of course it was

Darran said:
Monty said:

Man up you cock. :lol:

Keep your nose out. Stick to analyzing the other site and what perch had for breakfast and how that makes him a pedo.

Darran said:
Monty said:
Keep your nose out. Stick to analyzing the other site and what perch had for breakfast and how that makes him a pedo.

You’re very angry. :lol:

Yes I don't appreciate being spoken down too by a skinny little twat whose opinion I didn't even ask for.

I fucking love being called skinny all the time 😂

Monty said:
Darran said:
You’re very angry. :lol:

Yes I don't appreciate being spoken down too by a skinny little twat whose opinion I didn't even ask for.

You need to move a lump of snatch into your bedsit it’ll help with your frustrations.
Failing that try Hilary Swanks sister Gloria. :lol:

Darran said:
Monty said:

You need to move a lump of snatch into your bedsit it’ll help with your frustrations.
Failing that try Hilary Swanks sister Gloria. :lol:

Ok Don Juan

You two still doing the tag team act after a decade, fair play.

I really don't understand the idea that this whole thing is being played so Harris can take over mid term.

There is very little precedent for that, barring Nixon, compared to here for example.

As long as Biden is alive, he will be president.

JustJack said:
I really don't understand the idea that this whole thing is being played so Harris can take over mid term.

There is very little precedent for that, barring Nixon, compared to here for example.

As long as Biden is alive, he will be president.

You don’t understand people looking at his age and health and wondering if he’ll see four years out?
If he wins he’ll be 78 by the time he becomes president with four years ahead of him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back