• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Biden v Trump Thread

"The worst enemy of a black man is a white Libtard." - Malcolm X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmb6iXpT3m0

Eddy the Beagle said:
"The worst enemy of a black man is a white Libtard." - Malcolm X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmb6iXpT3m0

Who are you gonna vote for?

Oh no, you can't can you! :grin:

Eddy the Beagle said:
Trump is making strong ground amongst Black voters and other minorities.

They're fed up of being patronized and told to vote for Joe "you aint Black" Biden.

White libtard Chelsea Handler tells 50 Cent "I had to remind him that he was a black person" just because he supports Trump !!

Nothing more racist than a white libtard.

Even Van Jones admits Trump has done good stuff for the Black community and the libtards response is "fire him".

Did the daily mail really use the word libtards? I would expect better from British journalism, even the daily mail.

https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status/1320516604216643584

Professor said:
As I said.
Not what I think.

These are your exact words, presumably what you think - "‘ the losers’ revelation had far more corroboration than the Hunter Biden one."

Someone just quoting "anonymous sources" is "far more corroboration" than people coming out and putting their name to evidence and making public statements and risking their reputation.

Like this man.

Turned over his three phones to the FBI for corroboration. Yet you think just printing any old shit and saying it comes from "anonymous" sources is better evidence.

WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiiSq7toqlQ

Its very close in Georgia, just to be in play there shows how bad things are for trump

Best_loser said:
Its very close in Georgia, just to be in play there shows how bad things are for trump

Biden travelling to Georgia tomorrow as he continues his campaigning.

https://wgxa.tv/news/local/joe-biden-to-visit-georgia-on-tuesday

Eddy thinks he’s bunkered though so Fox must be lying...

Before I'm accused of supporting Trump I think both candidates are unbelievable for a nation of 330 million people, but if the roles were reversed and Trump had just called the sitting president - his election opponent no less - by the wrong name, you lot (Monty especially) would be posting links left right and centre citing dementia and all sorts. Massive-fucking-fact. Both sides are full of gigantic hypocrites willing to brush over the massive shortcomings of their chosen candidate whilst using any old stick to beat their opponent

Neither candidate is suitable and it's an absolute shame on the American people that these two are the best they could come up with - and it's to the detriment of the rest of the world who have no say in the matter, unfortunately.

Eddy the Beagle said:

They're fed up of being patronized and told to vote for Joe "you aint Black" Biden.

White libtard Chelsea Handler tells 50 Cent "I had to remind him that he was a black person" just because he supports Trump !!

Even Van Jones admits Trump has done good stuff for the Black community and the libtards response is "fire him".

Even though it's a classless rag, I very much doubt the Mail is using the word 'libtards'. Looks like you're spreading doctored propaganda.

Monty said:
Eddy the Beagle said:

Did the daily mail really use the word libtards? I would expect better from British journalism, even the daily mail.

Ah, I didn't see this so I've just done a ferdy.

They won't be. Jake "Tapeworm" is presumably Jake Tapper of CNN too, so another giveaway. Not that it'll bother those spreading it.

https://twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1320519094295240712

BLAZE said:
Before I'm accused of supporting Trump I think both candidates are unbelievable for a nation of 330 million people, but if the roles were reversed and Trump had just called the sitting president - his election opponent no less - by the wrong name, you lot (Monty especially) would be posting links left right and centre citing dementia and all sorts. Massive-fucking-fact. Both sides are full of gigantic hypocrites willing to brush over the massive shortcomings of their chosen candidate whilst using any old stick to beat their opponent

Neither candidate is suitable and it's an absolute shame on the American people that these two are the best they could come up with - and it's to the detriment of the rest of the world who have no say in the matter, unfortunately.

But surely the best for the rest of the world is a non-interventionist president like Trump.

Obama and his VIP Biden took the US into 5 new conflicts. Ran out of bombs at one stage. The Middle East was a mess.

Trump is brokering peace deals between Israel and Muslim countries and pulling troops out.

BLAZE said:

I have no idea what you're referencing there, or why you chose to single me out, but this goes much deeper than name calling. The Americans I speak to on a daily basis are utterly embarrassed by him. He needs to go.

Having worked for companies for well over a decade who deal with as well as having close relatives who have Dementia, I would never ever say that.

Eddy the Beagle said:
Professor said:
As I said.
Not what I think.

These are your exact words, presumably what you think - "‘ the losers’ revelation had far more corroboration than the Hunter Biden one."

Someone just quoting "anonymous sources" is "far more corroboration" than people coming out and putting their name to evidence and making public statements and risking their reputation.

Like this man.

Turned over his three phones to the FBI for corroboration. Yet you think just printing any old shit and saying it comes from "anonymous" sources is better evidence.

WOW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiiSq7toqlQ

Yet FOX and WSJ have both confirmed there is no evidence of any link to Joe Biden. Forgive me, but I thought it was a Joe Biden, Kamala Harris ticket not a Hunter Biden one.

Genuinely, no one cares about it apart from frothing-mouthed right wingers. Not even most Republicans.

More interest in the size of Hunter's penis.

Eddy the Beagle said:
BLAZE said:

But surely the best for the rest of the world is a non-interventionist president like Trump.

Obama and his VIP Biden took the US into 5 new conflicts. Ran out of bombs at one stage. The Middle East was a mess.

Trump is brokering peace deals between Israel and Muslim countries and pulling troops out.

I welcome these peace deals, though the majority are reliant on a common enemy in Iran. But Trump has also has given the likes of Putin, Xi Jimping and Erdogan pretty much free reign to interfere regionally and globally with no real opposition to the removal of freedoms and rights in their countries. Very much a return to the policies of the 30s and early 40s and we know what happened then.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back