• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glammy 2022 thread

karnataka said:
Early yesterday morning, I went on a hot air balloon flight taking off from just north of Taunton and took this picture at 6.56am, of the Somerset ground where Glammy played the historic match that clinched their fantastic 1997 Championship. I live just under 20 miles from Taunton now but didn't then but every since 1997, for me the word Taunton is forever synonymous with that match.

IMG_2042.JPG

Bloody hell, most of us just drive to work :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
karnataka said:
Early yesterday morning, I went on a hot air balloon flight taking off from just north of Taunton and took this picture at 6.56am, of the Somerset ground where Glammy played the historic match that clinched their fantastic 1997 Championship. I live just under 20 miles from Taunton now but didn't then but every since 1997, for me the word Taunton is forever synonymous with that match.

IMG_2042.JPG

Bloody hell, most of us just drive to work :lol:
That's because most of you still work :lol: :lol:

Essex 341

Glam 238

Our opening bowling attack is decimated. Hogan and van der Gugten have gone to "The Hundred." Neser to the Australian training camp.

We're left with change bowlers opening the attack in Harries, Weighell and McIlroy.

Douthwaite is being used as the 1st change bowler FFS.

I can't believe I'm watching Hogan play for Southern Brave!!!
This is all wrong!
I thought Rob Key was going to sort all this!!!

Die hard fans are being short changed here😤

Swanjaxs said:
David Lloyd needs dropping now, he's had a disastrous season, young opening batsman Tom Bevan scoring runs for fon for the Second XI apparently...

Hampshire 228/9

Glamorgan 163/1 off 25 ovs

TR Bevan 101 no off 88 balls

Swanjaxs said:
Swanjaxs said:
David Lloyd needs dropping now, he's had a disastrous season, young opening batsman Tom Bevan scoring runs for fon for the Second XI apparently...

Hampshire 228/9

Glamorgan 163/1 off 25 ovs

TR Bevan 101 no off 88 balls

Glam 229/3. 31.4 overs

Bevan 134 off 103 balls - 9x6. 13x4

What a tremendous innings by Bevan!!

Chuffed for him, fair play what an innings. I remarked to the Hampshire fans I was sat next to that it takes some innings for Ingram to simply surrender strike to the player at the other end but happen it did and they were over the moon to hear my insight. I wonder if we have a talent on our hands?

TheLoneRanger said:
Swanjaxs said:
Never a good sign when David Lloyd is part of your bowling attack...

... And Carlson.

Worcs. 229/4

Rain forecast for the next 3 days.

Hopefully we get play on most days, Glamorgan need to wrap up Worcestershire quickly today and get a move on, going to be a tough ask with Roderick on 88 from 222 balls, an almost Boycott like innings...

Swanjaxs said:
TheLoneRanger said:
... And Carlson.

Worcs. 229/4

Rain forecast for the next 3 days.

Hopefully we get play on most days, Glamorgan need to wrap up Worcestershire quickly today and get a move on, going to be a tough ask with Roderick on 88 from 222 balls, an almost Boycott like innings...

Worcs 310/7

Rain

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back