• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Glammy 2022 thread

Swanjaxs said:
dickythorpe said:
The massive news is that as said earlier Labuschagne has signed for another 2 years.

It's like owning a Lamborghini on a beans on toast lifestyle, our batting looks rosey, our bowling less so...

Even worse next season. Hogan going home - Marnus and Neser on Ashes duty. Ingram and Glamorgan stalling on a new contract.

TheLoneRanger said:
Swanjaxs said:
It's like owning a Lamborghini on a beans on toast lifestyle, our batting looks rosey, our bowling less so...

Even worse next season. Hogan going home - Marnus and Neser on Ashes duty. Ingram and Glamorgan stalling on a new contract.

So without a shadow of a doubt we need to replace hogan. I think we thought it might be Harris but this season has told us otherwise. We will need a top quality strike bowler to lead the attack and given that we have marnus and neser on the books that person would ideally be England qualified. I was amazed that we signed northeast, can we do it again, gotta be someone quick and accurate, I quite like Ben raine or Chris wright, someone like that!

Could be 5 down, dropped catch too.
Swinging a fair bit though.

Massive toss to win, Middlesex were always going to produce a juicey wicket, this probably won't hit the 3rd day either...

220 would be a good knock on this strip, shame Glams bowling attack is Ynystawe 3rd team level :lol:

TheLoneRanger said:
Swanjaxs said:
220 would be a good knock on this strip, shame Glams bowling attack is Ynystawe 3rd team level :lol:

Oh for Neser playing on this strip. 😢

Neser and Hoggs would go through them like a dose of salt on this strip, 150 max 👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back