• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The hatred for Liverpool

I won’t be watching tonight. I don’t like Liverpool, but I absolutely detest Real Madrid. Ideally, I’d like to see Liverpool win a high scoring match with Bale playing a blinder and scoring for Real.

8 pm on a Saturday night....? ...What plum thought that was a good idea...?...Bale to come on and get the winner with an absolute scorcher....!

Beeb are reporting that Bale is not expected to even be on the bench, despite being fit to play according to Ancelotti.

I really don't like Liverpool and I'm ambivalent about Real tbh. However, I have a dislike of Man City that is so deep seated it scares me at times. So for that reason I want the dippers to win just to p*ss off the mancs.

Would always support a British team in a final - I hope they win.

Unless it was Cardiff or Leeds of course. :lol:

legoman said:
I really don't like Liverpool and I'm ambivalent about Real tbh. However, I have a dislike of Man City that is so deep seated it scares me at times. So for that reason I want the dippers to win just to p*ss off the mancs.

But yeah, this - I don't really care who wins really.

Not bothered who wins.....just wish it could be 5-4 or 7-5 but it'll be all defensive and cagey

JackSomething said:
Beeb are reporting that Bale is not expected to even be on the bench, despite being fit to play according to Ancelotti.

He's on the bench after all. Doubt he'll get on, but another overhead kick to break Scouse hearts again would be lovely Gareth...

I don't get why Swans supporters have a clear dislike for Liverpool.. I can understand Darran, he's Utd through and through

Darran said:
F*cking idiots.

https://twitter.com/livvjanee/status/1530265284686270466?s=21&t=JMfDKpeNq_8VEDRe4W7HDA

Doube f*cking idiots.

Skippyjack said:
I don't get why Swans supporters have a clear dislike for Liverpool.. I can understand Darran, he's Utd through and through

Perhaps its because there are so many plastic liverpool fans about, they will be out in force tonight, the same can be said about yernited.

Btw it isn't just swansea fans who dislike liverpool and utd, every teams fans feel the same.

monmouth said:
Darran said:
F*cking idiots.

https://twitter.com/livvjanee/status/1530265284686270466?s=21&t=JMfDKpeNq_8VEDRe4W7HDA

Doube f*cking idiots.
Plenty on here do that. Not to mention "of", instead of "have".

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back