• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

It feels like Sunday night has come early around here for some reason...

JackSomething said:
It feels like Sunday night has come early around here for some reason...

If hes like that now what will he be like later on tonight, i dread to think, still if we ignore him he will soon do one.

jack123 said:
Fireboy said:
You truly are thick as mince if you cannot see what you have done.

Go on then what way do you see that picture? Anyway removed the link, reluctantly.. Because some people didn't like it.

You put up a photo of Biden labelled “Peter File”. It’s absolutely clear what you were calling him.

J_B said:
jack123 said:
Go on then what way do you see that picture? Anyway removed the link, reluctantly.. Because some people didn't like it.

You put up a photo of Biden labelled “Peter File”. It’s absolutely clear what you were calling him.

Strange how you see it like that! If anything it was questioning his credibility.

jack123 said:
J_B said:

Strange how you see it like that! If anything it was questioning his credibility.

You're not being serious, right? Everyone knows what you're saying if you put up a photo of the someone with the caption 'Peter File'.

It formed the plot for an episode of the IT Crowd, so it's fair to say it's in the mainstream.

jack123 said:
J_B said:

I stand by my statement that you are thick as mince.

Fireboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Lol, you think it’s mocking his age?

Give up Prof.

I gave up quite a while ago itchy, the guy just isnt right in the head.

I think he is the lovechild of cwm02

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:

You're not being serious, right? Everyone knows what you're saying if you put up a photo of the someone with the caption 'Peter File'.

It formed the plot for an episode of the IT Crowd, so it's fair to say it's in the mainstream.

Well Iv'e never seen the I.T crowd, I know what I was saying, and it certainly was NOT calling him what you are saying.. Unless you can read minds?

Assuming the Supreme Court upholds the fraud which handed Biden the election, it's not inconceivable that Trump will become the first President in US history to win 3 presidential general elections when he wins again in 2024. That's remarkable.

And one more thing, I see that picture as a joke about Bidens ability to act as President, if it really were the way you are TRYING to interpret it, I would think twitter would have removed it by now..

jack123 said:
And one more thing, I see that picture as a joke about Bidens ability to act as President, if it really were the way you are TRYING to interpret it, I would think twitter would have removed it by now..

It was a paedophile joke ffs.

DwightYorkeSuperstar said:
Assuming the Supreme Court upholds the fraud which handed Biden the election, it's not inconceivable that Trump will become the first President in US history to win 3 presidential general elections when he wins again in 2024. That's remarkable.

That makes no sense mush.

exiledclaseboy said:
jack123 said:

It was a paedophile joke ffs.

Well I didn't see it like that? And like I said why is it still on twitter if everyone saw it like that? Or perhaps they see it like it me, a jest at the way he's been acting recently.

exiledclaseboy said:
DwightYorkeSuperstar said:

That makes no sense mush.

Plus it's a fantasy , the supreme court will not overturn an election victory of this size

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back