• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Monty said:
c8500785.200x.gif

Looks like an ageing Jimmy Somerville.

This is pretty shameful stuff even by the shameful standards of the orange one. His ‘speech’ last night was a complete disgrace.

But the conspiracy theories are genuinely funny in some cases. I was reading some nonsense about people being given the ‘wrong pen’ to vote. So we are supposed to believe that someone enters a polling station, gets identified as a Trump supporter in some way, and gets given a different pen? Snigger.

It’s almost certain that there will be a few instances of dodgy votes. There always are. In every election in every country. But sufficient to be altering results in 4 or 5 different states?
Every instance I’ve seen has been debunked within minutes. The courts are telling Trump’s lawyers to get a grip and go away.
Surely even our resident Trumpies don’t believe this nonsense? Dead people voting? (quelle surprise - kids are sometimes given the same name as their parents - a fact that seems to have escaped Donald Trump Junior).

I’m increasingly sure that the other major networks are trying to force Fox to be the first to declare Biden’s victory.

I just dropped by on the old board to wish them and the new POTUS well. First time I've been back.

My, my, they're a bitter lot, aren't they?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Pegojack said:
I just dropped by on the old board to wish them and the new POTUS well. First time I've been back.

My, my, they're a bitter lot, aren't they?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

Half of the posts on here are about the other board these days...

The Military Industrial Complex will be glad Biden looks to have won and they now have a swamp rat back in charge. He voted for the Iraq War.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the USA piling back into Syria causing chaos again in the Middle East just like there was under OBomber/Biden. They took the US involvement in foreign wars from 2 to 7.

Imagine if the millions killed and displaced due to US policy in the Middle East had happened under Trump.

At least he provided a hiatus in US military intervention and the USA may be a bit more reticent in future actions.
Hopefully all the historic peace deals he brokered will hold.

What the rest of the world needs most of all is a non-interventionist US President. They briefly got one but it now looks like business as usual.

Trump deserved to be re-elected on his foreign policy alone.

Amazing he got so close considering what he had against him. The MSM, MIC, Hollywood, tech firms, social media firms.

Eddy the Beagle said:
The Military Industrial Complex will be glad Biden looks to have won and they now have a swamp rat back in charge. He voted for the Iraq War.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the USA piling back into Syria causing chaos again in the Middle East just like there was under OBomber/Biden. They took the US involvement in foreign wars from 2 to 7.

Imagine if the millions killed and displaced due to US policy in the Middle East had happened under Trump.

At least he provided a hiatus in US military intervention and the USA may be a bit more reticent in future actions.
Hopefully all the historic peace deals he brokered will hold.

What the rest of the world needs most of all is a non-interventionist US President. They briefly got one but it now looks like business as usual.

Trump deserved to be re-elected on his foreign policy alone.

Amazing he got so close considering what he had against him. The MSM, MIC, Hollywood, tech firms, social media firms.

Only the third President in over 100 years to lose his re-election campaign. A shambles of a Presidency ending with him undermining his own country to the joy of America's rivals worldwide.

No matter how his acolytes try to spin it, he's been a disaster.

The only president that never got his approval rating over 50 percent

:D

https://twitter.com/i/status/1323796490188324864

jack123 said:
Makes me kind of sick to see the child sniffer and cheats win!

https://twitter.com/JakeHepple1/status/1324756945274839041

Take that down man. Think about what you are posting or join the Swansea QAnon branch with the other tinfoilers

Professor said:
jack123 said:
Makes me kind of sick to see the child sniffer and cheats win!

Take that down man. Think about what you are posting or join the Swansea QAnon branch with the other tinfoilers

Hi Prof, Sorry I can't take it down! I dislike them, there's something not right with them.. Regards..

jack123 said:
Professor said:

Hi Prof, Sorry I can't take it down! I dislike them, there's something not right with them.. Regards..

That’s potentially libellous though. Suspect Twitter has removed the original

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back