• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmKghV1XUAIwChx?format=jpg&name=small

Biden press conference pushed back to 3am from 1am. Waiting for 'a call from the networks' Trump is fuming :D

Professor said:
jack123 said:
Hi Prof, Sorry I can't take it down! I dislike them, there's something not right with them.. Regards..

That’s potentially libellous though. Suspect Twitter has removed the original

Why would it be libelous? It's a joke, I know it's mocking his age, and also the videos I have seen of him sniffing children, but they didn't use the actual words peado? So I can't understand why that would be libellous?

jack123 said:
Professor said:
That’s potentially libellous though. Suspect Twitter has removed the original

Why would it be libelous? It's a joke, I know it's mocking his age, and also the videos I have seen of him sniffing children, but they didn't use the actual words peado? So I can't understand why that would be libellous?

Lol, you think it’s mocking his age?

Give up Prof.

This is genius!

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cassetteboy/status/1324978916986138625

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/1324875348463427584 :D

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Give up Prof.

I gave up quite a while ago itchy, the guy just isnt right in the head.

Pegojack said:
Is Eddy the Beagle our old friend Lohengrin from the other site?

I think we should be told.

You mean its not Highjack ?

I'm joking of course 😊

Best_loser said:
Pegojack said:
Is Eddy the Beagle our old friend Lohengrin from the other site?

I think we should be told.

You mean its not Highjack ?

I'm joking of course 😊

Yeah hes definitely not highjack, as highjack is a decent poster.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:

Give up Prof.

I was saying age putting it politely, if I said he's an old fart who doesn't know what day it is, and also him sniffing children, hope that clears it up for you, but I bet you knew that already.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:

Give up Prof.

I was saying age putting it politely, if I said he's an old fart who doesn't know what day it is, and also him sniffing children, hope that clears it up for you, but I bet you knew that already.

You truly are thick as mince if you cannot see what you have done.

Fireboy said:
jack123 said:

You truly are thick as mince if you cannot see what you have done.

Go on then what way do you see that picture? Anyway removed the link, reluctantly.. Because some people didn't like it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back