• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Itchysphincter said:
Monty said:
Trump held a press conference saying he's going to the Supreme Court to get 'all voting to stop' he can't do that surely

He’ll have to go to state court first, then federal, then supreme. His second term will be over by the time it’s resolved.

I took it to mean he's trying to stop the count

The votes trump is trying to stop include the military overseas votes

Nice way to treat people risking their lives for the country

Best_loser said:
The votes trump is trying to stop include the military overseas votes

Nice way to treat people risking their lives for the country

Nah mun, they're 'finding these ballot boxes' when they need them, stuffed full of fraudulent Biden votes. So says Trump and his kool-aid drinkers.

The Pennsylvania situation is mind-boggling. They made it clear that it would take days to count all the postal votes, but the Republicans refused every suggestion to start counting early (despite other states doing so). Now they'll pile on the pressure to invalidate as many postal votes as possible, because they know they're very likely to significantly favour Biden. Funny that they're fine with early counting in states they're more likely to win...

If this was a third world country, we'd be slamming their obviously corrupt electoral system.

Trump’s lead in Michigan just narrowed considerably. Biden now has a narrow lead in Wisconsin. No wonder Trump wanted the counting to stop.

What's with this 'stop counting' bollocks? Isn't counting all the votes kind of the point?

Both candidates saying they will win like spoilt kids.

Leaders of the free World, my arse.

exiledclaseboy said:
Trump’s lead in Michigan just narrowed considerably. Biden now has a narrow lead in Wisconsin. No wonder Trump wanted the counting to stop.

It seems like his stooges are seeing the writing on the wall and the excuses are starting to flow. People should only be allowed to vote in person on the day apparently, despite the fact there aren't enough polling centres in many places for that to work, despite an ongoing pandemic and despite the fact that postal votes have been used in many countries (like the UK) for years with no major problems.

This is what 4 years of Trump has given us. A bunch of babies who won't accept anything that doesn't go their way, inventing ever-more ludicrous theories for how the Democrats have rigged the election and intend to install themselves in power forever.

If Biden does win, we know what we're in for. 4 years of whinging from people more nutty than David Icke.

Also, it's slightly embarrassing how obsessed the UK media is with US politics...did Fox news have 24 hour coverage of the mighty battle between Boris and Jezza?

I know that it affects the rest of the World in some ways, but BBC News are running with Eastern Standard Time showing FFS. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Dr. Winston said:
Wouldn't bet on that yet. It's closer than a lot of people expected but postal votes haven't even begun to be counted in three big EC states, postal votes that most people expect to be for Biden.

Then Donny will take that to court and the whole thing will run and run.

Biden has already said that it’s not over until every ballot is counted, which sounds like a concession to me, and Trump has responded on Twitter saying that the democrats are trying to steal the election, which sounds like he’s about to announce a win.

Nope. Hilary warned Joe not to concede.

"“Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out and eventually I do believe he will win if we don’t give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is,” she said."

https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/clinton-biden-should-not-concede-under-any-circumstances/

Monty said:
Trump held a press conference saying he's going to the Supreme Court to get 'all voting to stop' he can't do that surely

His tweet last night about stealing the election was restricted by Twitter last night and that could go against him in court too.

Jesus wept, what a carry on.
Starting to think Kanye West isn't a bad option.

MrSwerve said:
Also, it's slightly embarrassing how obsessed the UK media is with US politics...did Fox news have 24 hour coverage of the mighty battle between Boris and Jezza?

I know that it affects the rest of the World in some ways, but BBC News are running with Eastern Standard Time showing FFS. :lol:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been fascinated with US elections since Bush/Gore.

With Arizona, Nevada, Wisconsin and most importantly Michigan all looking increasingly likely to go to Biden, Pennsylvania may be irrelevant after all.

Although it's not all bad news for the Republican party. Looks like they may have picked up a few Congressional seats and the Democrats are not looking likely to pick up the Senate seats they needed to take control of both houses. The Republicans can make it very difficult for Biden to implement his agenda if he does take the White House.

It's fascinating but it's ok to have no clue what they're talking about right?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back