• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Anyone watching Monty's stream on page 57?

Bloody hell. Police just shot a woman live, standing right by the cameraman. Looks like she's dead.

Londonlisa2001 said:
JackSomething said:
Huff Post reporter tweeting shots have been fired into one of the chambers, with photos of doors being barricaded and guns drawn.

Every single person who stepped inside the building should be identified using video footage and charged with treason.

Tummer is quite literally tweeting his support for the overthrow of a democratically elected President.

It’s almost unbelievable how people who were seemingly sane a few years ago have been so brainwashed by a con merchant.

I used to wonder how on earth ordinary Germans ended up supporting mass genocide. No longer.

The pictures from Washington is quite the most pathetic sight possible in a so-called democracy.

Given the Democratic Party now have the presidency, the senate and congress, they need to use their position to enact legislation that means this can never happen again.

Trump needs to be arrested and prevented from leaving the US. And let’s hope that Sturgeon prevents him setting foot in Scotland in a week or so.

Called this months ago and I’ve said it before, Tummer would be first in line putting people on trains of the Don told him it was necessary. The worst atrocities in human history have only been capable because of people like Tummer and their bootlicking subservience.

Londonlisa2001 said:
JackSomething said:
Huff Post reporter tweeting shots have been fired into one of the chambers, with photos of doors being barricaded and guns drawn.

Every single person who stepped inside the building should be identified using video footage and charged with treason.

Tummer is quite literally tweeting his support for the overthrow of a democratically elected President.

It’s almost unbelievable how people who were seemingly sane a few years ago have been so brainwashed by a con merchant.

I used to wonder how on earth ordinary Germans ended up supporting mass genocide. No longer.

The pictures from Washington is quite the most pathetic sight possible in a so-called democracy.

Given the Democratic Party now have the presidency, the senate and congress, they need to use their position to enact legislation that means this can never happen again.

Trump needs to be arrested and prevented from leaving the US. And let’s hope that Sturgeon prevents him setting foot in Scotland in a week or so.

Shocking from Tummer. I’ve seem his retweets and I’m dismayed.

Anyway how do you know what’s going on on Twitter if you’re not on twitter?

Retweeted by Tummer, he’s ready for civil war.

https://twitter.com/llinwood/status/1346900188745654274?s=21

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

Are you surprised though?

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

How on Earth are you shocked?

AceJack said:
Darran said:

I slightly surprised that anyone in their right mind could condone this.

https://twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1346911541195464705/photo/1

Darran said:
AceJack said:

I slightly surprised that anyone in their right mind could condone this.

Tummers intent has been visible from space for months. He’s an enthusiastic fascist because his side can’t win elections.

And the apologists are there claiming it’s antifa and BLM. CNN on overdrive. Democrats and GOP calling it want it is. Treason.

Dimi reckons it’s ok cos people are scared and that’s why they’re trying to overturn a democratic election. :lol: One day I’ll write a book about things he doesn’t understand about how US politics works. The crazy but lovable loon.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back