• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Hillary tried to warn the Yanks about Trump.

Trump should be put on trial for sedition.

They just confirmed the second Georgia senate seat for the Dems, who now control the White House, the Senate and the House.

Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTXOkcwYxvE

:)
exiledclaseboy said:
They just confirmed the second Georgia senate seat for the Dems, who now control the White House, the Senate and the House.

Lol

Does that mean that the United States is now officially a Marxist Republic?

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:
Tummer is quite literally tweeting his support for the overthrow of a democratically elected President.

It’s almost unbelievable how people who were seemingly sane a few years ago have been so brainwashed by a con merchant.

I used to wonder how on earth ordinary Germans ended up supporting mass genocide. No longer.

The pictures from Washington is quite the most pathetic sight possible in a so-called democracy.

Given the Democratic Party now have the presidency, the senate and congress, they need to use their position to enact legislation that means this can never happen again.

Trump needs to be arrested and prevented from leaving the US. And let’s hope that Sturgeon prevents him setting foot in Scotland in a week or so.

Shocking from Tummer. I’ve seem his retweets and I’m dismayed.

Anyway how do you know what’s going on on Twitter if you’re not on twitter?

I am on Twitter as in I have an account that sees Tweets, I just don’t tweet myself. As I’ve explained before.

Longlostjack said:
:)
exiledclaseboy said:

Lol

Does that mean that the United States is now officially a Marxist Republic?

Apparently Biden, who would not even be on the left of the conservative party here, is a communist.

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
Shocking from Tummer. I’ve seem his retweets and I’m dismayed.

Anyway how do you know what’s going on on Twitter if you’re not on twitter?

I am on Twitter as in I have an account that sees Tweets, I just don’t tweet myself. As I’ve explained before.

So you’re stalking people then? 👀

Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon for the good of the country, wanting to heal the division etc. People wanted Obama to go after Bush for crimes in Iraq and others. He declined to do so for the same reasons as Ford. Whether you agree with those actions or not you can see they were taken for the good of the country.

They can't do that with Trump. He needs to be prosecuted for any crimes committed before, during and after his presidency. Not out of revenge but as a deterrent to any future Presidential candidate who saw Trump get away with it and is considering doing the same.

Darran said:
Londonlisa2001 said:

So you’re stalking people then? 👀

Says the man whose got Bob Harris seeking police protection since the weekend.

Bloody hell. I've just caught up with this. I'm speechless.

The response to this will define the future direction of the USA. I'm not totally confident things will go the way they should.

People like Tummer are clearly insane, and Lisa is right, you can now see why atrocities are carried out with appalling self justification. This is also a warning that it can happen anywhere. We need to take note, as the current bunch of useless turds sideline parliament, call judges enemies of the people, and put their placemen everywhere. Where the US goes, we always follow like sheep.

https://twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1346931938955812866

Monty said:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1346928882595885058

He’s still not accepting it, MCConnell called it out as drivel earlier today. Radio rental.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1346917076095492098/photo/1

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back