• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

US Election results thread

Deleted due to abuse upon myselfGoodnight chums,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb4eyhEi9m8

JackSomething said:
PSumbler said:
Another Sunday, another edit button 🤣

Did you see some of the people he's had scraps with? Dude's a bad mofo.

The edit button is a bit pointless I have to say the moment someone has already quoted the original post as it doesnt change those!

I saw a list of names cant say they registered in my head mind! :lol:

JackSomething said:
PSumbler said:
Another Sunday, another edit button 🤣

Did you see some of the people he's had scraps with? Dude's a bad mofo.

I may have fibbed a bit with that. :D

Anyway, I was only responding to abuse by a poster, won't happen again, I'll ignore it.

PSumbler said:
The edit button is a bit pointless I have to say the moment someone has already quoted the original post as it doesnt change those!

I was a bit disappointed that he edited the 'anytime Kuntchops' reply to Daz. Fair point I thought.

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:
The hypocrisy on this board is laughable! I make a post a few weeks ago calling someone a cretin which I thought was meaning stupid, the prof complained and reported the post, because as far as he was concerned it was mocking disabled people.. I had never heard of that, yet apologised, but it's ok to call someone a mutha fucka Absolutely unbelievable.

mofo also is used to call someone hardcore, so you could take it as a compliment?

In all seriousness, if you think mofo is in the same ballpark as cretin (not that I would have complained about that myself), then you're misunderstanding again. Perhaps you should retreat to your safe space on the other board? The ones where the racists are all so nice to each other...

Just noticed your reply, quite astonishing that you choose to compare what is the worse insult cretin or mutha fker ha ha That was not the point, serious question if someone signed up to this board next Swans game, and first post in the matchday thread called someone a dopey mofo,? How long would they last? Not long there would be outrage.

So I have not misunderstood anything. Good day to you.

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:
mofo also is used to call someone hardcore, so you could take it as a compliment?

In all seriousness, if you think mofo is in the same ballpark as cretin (not that I would have complained about that myself), then you're misunderstanding again. Perhaps you should retreat to your safe space on the other board? The ones where the racists are all so nice to each other...

Just noticed your reply, quite astonishing that you choose to compare what is the worse insult cretin or mutha fker ha ha That was not the point, serious question if someone signed up to this board next Swans game, and first post in the matchday thread called someone a dopey mofo,? How long would they last? Not long there would be outrage.

I'm happy to test that theory given theres only one person that would apply a ban and I wouldnt. In the same way that I didnt ban you for calling someone a cretin.

monmouth said:
PSumbler said:

I was a bit disappointed that he edited the 'anytime Kuntchops' reply to Daz. Fair point I thought.

Probably the nicest thing anyone has said to him for some time :lol:

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

I'm happy to test that theory given theres only one person that would apply a ban and I wouldnt. In the same way that I didnt ban you for calling someone a cretin.

With regards to that Phil use of the word cretin, I meant what I said at the time to prof, as far as I was concerned it was just a fancy word for being stupid, I have never heard of it being used to mock a disabled person, I would have never have used it, if I was aware of that meaning of it..

Anyway, I will try and keep out of the non football section from here on in, the football section is the place to be, especially the way we are playing..

Yes football section it is, goodbye non football

jack123 said:
JackSomething said:

As Phil said, that would not be a banning offence. Plenty of posters have dished out far worse and remained on the board. This isn't really the outrage board, perhaps you're thinking of somewhere else?

Good day to you too.

JackSomething said:
jack123 said:

As Phil said, that would not be a banning offence. Plenty of posters have dished out far worse and remained on the board. This isn't really the outrage board, perhaps you're thinking of somewhere else?

Good day to you too.

Outrage? Hold on, let's look at this, all I did was object to ecb calling me a dopey mutha fucka! Now just because some or even everyone , don't see a problem with it, that's ok, but also it does not make it right either.

To use the excuse of but you said that before, when I was unaware of the true meaning of the word, and apologised for the use of it straight away, when it brought to my attention what it meant.

Last post here on the non footy, see you on the football only.

I also had no idea that the word “cretin” was apparently used as a term of abuse against disabled people.

exiledclaseboy said:
I also had no idea that the word “cretin” was apparently used as a term of abuse against disabled people.

Nor me to be honest. I've used it rather freely as I thought it had been adopted into everyday use as a bog standard insult, just a far more pointed version of 'nutter', 'idiot' or 'loony'. I also say 'you're mental', or 'that's mental' when clearly meaning 'absurd'. Does it mean that 'that's insane' when talking about Brexit, say, or 'you're mad' when talking to a brexsit cretin, sorry, nutter, like Farrago is also out of bounds now?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back