• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

If Williams is "stuck" with Cullen and Vipotnik it's his own bloody fault for forcing out Yates and Myk. He can't reasonably be absolved from blame for the squad we have when he made it quite clear that he had little interest in using the squad we had.

There are far too many people rushing to completely absolve him from blame for problems of his own making (Can't believe that I'm having to say that again). Coleman and Co don't force him to play players out of position. Coleman and Co don't make him play the tedious way that we do. Coleman and Co don't insist that we play a #10 who doesn't score many and creates even fewer, but runs around a lot.

The bottom line is that we're actully worse off after ten games this season than we were in the last.
I nearly coughed out all my internal organs after reading that.
It's the managers fault for forcing out Yates and Mykolo! I have seen it all now.
Let's ignore the huge elephant in the room that we didn't replace the players that left fully.

Let's blame a manager who wants to move on players who are not up to it! I'm really flabbergasted after reading that.

Out
Paterson
Lowe
Placheta
Mykolo
Yates

In
Vipotnik
Eom
Bianchini

I could put Sagore in the out but he was hardly involved but I guarantee if he was here this season then he would have been involved given how short we are.
And I will add-only Abdullai is being played out of position and that's due to the fact we are short......way short.

Who else plays at 10 with the squad at hand then?

Last edited:
I nearly sat out all my internal organs after reading that.
It's the managers fault for forcing out Cullen and Mykolo! I have seen it all now.
Let's ignore the huge elephant in the room that we didn't replace the players that left fully.

Let's blame a manager who wants to move on players who are not up to it! I'm really flabbergasted after reading that.

Out
Paterson
Lowe
Placheta
Mykolo
Yates

In
Vipotnik
Eom
Bianchini

I could put Sagore in the out but he was hardly involved but I guarantee if he was here this season then he would have been involved given how short we are.
And I will add-only Abdullai is being played out of position and that's due to the fact we are short......way short.

Who else plays at 10 with the squad at hand then?
He didn’t force Cullen out. lol

Am I the only one who didn’t think we did too bad yesterday?

Blackburn have won every home game this season and we dominated them for much of the match and actually made enough clear the chances to at least get a draw.
We aren't a bad side until we get in final third which is the issue. If we ever so slightly improved there we'd be in the playoffs which is mad.

Williams has no excuse really as he had notts scoring for fun

We aren't a bad side until we get in final third which is the issue. If we ever so slightly improved there we'd be in the playoffs which is mad.

Williams has no excuse really as he had notts scoring for fun
Playing Cullen upfront, as number 10 won't get you goals, he's proven that with just 19 efforts in 112 games 5,000+ minutes of evidence like

I can't believe people think we are nailed on mid table when if we concede the first goal we've lost, and when we get a lead Vig has to save us time and again when we bring on the 'cavalry' to defend it. Two of our wins needed a ridiculous one off penalty to change the game and a bizarre own goal.

Williams is a nothing burger, that just does the same thing week after week after week. We are stuck with him so got to hope it somehow works out. I hate to think who we might employ next. Another 1-0 defeat at SW while we piss about boring the arse off everyone unfortunate enough to be watching refusing to get forward and actually shoot would be totally unacceptable.

Blackburn have won every home game this season and we dominated them for much of the match and actually made enough clear the chances to at least get a draw.
I'd rather do badly and win tbh, we could not do badly right into league 1

We didn't do too bad.
Glaringly obvious we have issues in the final 3rd......we have Cullen, Ronald, Bianchini and Cooper as the attacking options.
I don't need to go into the issues with those names.

Luckily we seem to be more solid defensively at the moment.

Ok, I've read all the comments, agree with some, disagree with others. But I have my own barometer of how we do on any given day. If Grimes is standing in the middle of defence and messing about, passing left, right, back, rinse and repeat, then we're in for a bad day. It's no coincidence that in the few games in that mini run where we looked like we'd crack the lock to the top 6, Grimes was actually picking the ball up in the middle of the park, looking forward, and playing passes to aid an attack. He even looked like a good footballer in those games. The thing that bugs me is that when he reverts to type, as he did yesterday, then is that his own doing, or is Williams actually telling him to do that? I initially liked Williams, despite his overly keen persona (similar to Martin), but for the life of me I can't see why he doesn't learn from his mistakes. I don't think we, as long term supporters, are helped by the particularly fawning interviewer. Yesterday's was the interviewer presenting him with a ready made excuse "I don't suppose the international break helped you?". I find myself feeling total apathy about the future of our club, not anger, just pure apathy.

We didn't do too bad.
Glaringly obvious we have issues in the final 3rd......we have Cullen, Ronald, Bianchini and Cooper as the attacking options.
I don't need to go into the issues with those names.

Luckily we seem to be more solid defensively at the moment.
We're only solid defensively is because Vigouroux keeps it respectable and teams literally go one up and set up in a defensive shape and let us have the ball at arms length and Williams concocts that as dominating the game, teams let us have the ball because they know we'll just knock it around infront of them like a veterans charity walking football contest.. but the hard yards, the domination, the details or the data or something like that is working.. they might mug you off in interviews, but this bollocks isn't getting past me

Plus Williams is getting a pass, just like the 23 game and one win Russ is getting, they're very clever at spinning the old interviews to make the owners responsible and get fans on board that it's the owners, the fitness, lack of quality, depth.. is anyone surprised magicdaps10 is swallowing it all, I'm not

The old international break isn't helping bollocks has been unleashed to the masses, if we'd won yesterday, it'd be the international break must've helped you work with the players during the week, it's the same old bollocks since the liberty opened, from Jacket to Russ

Ok, I've read all the comments, agree with some, disagree with others. But I have my own barometer of how we do on any given day. If Grimes is standing in the middle of defence and messing about, passing left, right, back, rinse and repeat, then we're in for a bad day. It's no coincidence that in the few games in that mini run where we looked like we'd crack the lock to the top 6, Grimes was actually picking the ball up in the middle of the park, looking forward, and playing passes to aid an attack. He even looked like a good footballer in those games. The thing that bugs me is that when he reverts to type, as he did yesterday, then is that his own doing, or is Williams actually telling him to do that? I initially liked Williams, despite his overly keen persona (similar to Martin), but for the life of me I can't see why he doesn't learn from his mistakes. I don't think we, as long term supporters, are helped by the particularly fawning interviewer. Yesterday's was the interviewer presenting him with a ready made excuse "I don't suppose the international break helped you?". I find myself feeling total apathy about the future of our club, not anger, just pure apathy.
If you can see it why can't Luke?

Plus Williams is getting a pass, just like the 23 game and one win Russ is getting, they're very clever at spinning the old interviews to make the owners responsible and get fans on board that it's the owners, the fitness, lack of quality, depth.. is anyone surprised magicdaps10 is swallowing it all, I'm not
No one's "giving him a pass".

No one's saying he isn't making mistakes.

But what some of us are saying is, how on earth can you expect goals and movement and pace and creativity when our front 4 is Cullen (9), Cooper (10) and Bianchini/Eom and Ronald as your wingers.

That pool of attacking players is one of the lowest quality in the division - if not the worst. They are all absolutely dreadful and even Pep wouldn't get a tune out of them.

Getting to the point now where part of me actually hopes they do sack Williams, so that all the clowns that can't see this finally wake up to the reality.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back