• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

Luke is a lovely guy but inept at managing a football club at this level.

The recruitment (and release of players) is atrocious yet again. I've never understood why managers don't get involved in recruitment these days as it gives them a perfect excuse when it doesn't work out.

Neither quality of manager or recruitment make it a recipe for success.

Considering all that, we are doing well to be mid table in the Championship ( but that isn't good enough because this club can do better).

Let’s remember again that Blackburn have won every home game and we gave them the toughest test at home all season.

Were the only team not to concede more than 1 goal this season too - so the defensive situation is improving - albeit sometimes due to the quality of Vigs.

Getting things right in the final 3rd is the last piece of the jigsaw - probably the hardest thing to crack tho.

I wonder if we bring in the Swedish lad in January - we should have gone all out for him in the summer if you ask me. Not sure why we went for bianchini over him!?

The transfers ain’t getting better and we are wasting high fees for a club like us who don’t usually spend over 1.5M on players, doubt that will change in January either.

Ryan Kent has just become a free agent, let’s throw some cash at him because he would make a big difference to us.

The transfers ain’t getting better and we are wasting high fees for a club like us who don’t usually spend over 1.5M on players, doubt that will change in January either.

Ryan Kent has just become a free agent, let’s throw some cash at him because he would make a big difference to us.
5'9" but sounds like he'd do a good job for us. How hard would it be too get him?

we are doing well to be mid table in the Championship ( but that isn't good enough because this club can do better).
Could do better, yes. But we won't under the current owners. We just won't.

We are run by petulant, arrogant imbeciles who think they know best despite never learning any lessons from their many repeated mistakes.

Am I the only one who didn’t think we did too bad yesterday?

Blackburn have won every home game this season and we dominated them for much of the match and actually made enough clear the chances to at least get a draw.

No your not, I felt we played very well, except where it mattered, creating and scoring goals.

Let’s remember again that Blackburn have won every home game and we gave them the toughest test at home all season.

Were the only team not to concede more than 1 goal this season too - so the defensive situation is improving - albeit sometimes due to the quality of Vigs.

Getting things right in the final 3rd is the last piece of the jigsaw - probably the hardest thing to crack tho.

I wonder if we bring in the Swedish lad in January - we should have gone all out for him in the summer if you ask me. Not sure why we went for bianchini over him!?
We should have definetly gone in for him over Bianchini.
He plays on either wing and capable of being the 3rd choose up top also.

A better window in the summer than the previous one(not hard) but so many clear issues not sorted.

Pointless masking things if the source is continually not fixed.

No your not, I felt we played very well, except where it mattered, creating and scoring goals.
Unfortunately we don't have the solutions in the current squad.
Limping to January and hope something gets done with 2/3 that are needed.

We won't get three in, IMO they won't pay the wages to any player who would be capable of making a difference.
This is why we are looking abroad and taking a gamble on younger players.
I was concerned and had a go at us giving extensions to Naughton and Allen but I was wrong with that.
We could have done with one or 2 extra experienced players in the top end of the pitch.

Got to love football fans. When we win, rarely a bad word is said and then we lose a few matches and we start thread about sacking the manager. We all want success and consistentcy but the amount of entitlement from fans sometimes is a joke. Stats don't lie and we all know Williams love them. No argument there. But let's get some perspective. Do I watch the matches and question subs or players performing. Of course. I think unless your manager is Pep, then who doesn't ask these questions. I'm not giving Williams free pass, I'm just saying, chill out, let's see where we are before the next international break and then assess.

Got to love football fans. When we win, rarely a bad word is said and then we lose a few matches and we start thread about sacking the manager. We all want success and consistentcy but the amount of entitlement from fans sometimes is a joke. Stats don't lie and we all know Williams love them. No argument there. But let's get some perspective. Do I watch the matches and question subs or players performing. Of course. I think unless your manager is Pep, then who doesn't ask these questions. I'm not giving Williams free pass, I'm just saying, chill out, let's see where we are before the next international break and then assess.
So what's yer point?

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back