• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

If you have to ask that question then you will never understand. It's simple, we are all aloud our point of views and opinions, and we all love Swansea, but people really over react. It's not just us it's all of football. Chill.
I think it's frustration that has been building up for a number of seasons not just this, long time supporters are voting with thier feet more and more and it's showing not only on this message board but other social media outlets.

Williams is dealing with a shitty stick that is not of his making, but playing players out of position and failing to spot the obvious as games go on isn't helping his cause.

As you say, it's all about opinions though aye...

If you have to ask that question then you will never understand. It's simple, we are all aloud our point of views and opinions, and we all love Swansea, but people really over react. It's not just us it's all of football. Chill.
34 games 12 wins 7 draws 15 defeats 35% win rate.. if that's overreacting, then I'm Jesus

This.
Yes, all about opinions, but it's all about winning matches. Facts don't lie.
His win rate is even lower if we're going by league games 33%.. and since he's been here, we've spent over 8 million.. Millwall, Plymouth, Cardiff, Preston, Sheff Wed, QPR, Watford, Oxford, Derby, Portsmouth, Bristol City, Coventry, Middlesbrough, Hull, Norwich and Blackburn spent less since he's been here

34 games 12 wins 7 draws 15 defeats 35% win rate.. if that's overreacting, then I'm Jesus
30% win rate in the league so far this season

We haven’t scored in the 2nd half since the 2nd game against Preston, and that was the only game this season that we’ve scored in the 2nd half. 😲

Coach Williams is incapable of organising our Offensive Line.
Our runners are always out of position and our strikers lack confidence in the red zone.

Either Williams shapes up or we split and get a gung-ho Offensive Line coach, already.

The question going forward is: do you trust Coleman to appoint a decent manager if Williams were to leave?

Personally, I think the goons running the show are our biggest problem at the moment.

And, in my humble opinion, things are going to get a lot worse.

*The next level

I’m fully behind the manager.
Our forward minded players need to pull their fingers out of their ass.
We’re struggling to do anything quickly, directly and as a unit, with conviction.
I said last season, when Ronald beats a man, he’s on his own…. And he’s not even doing that now.

30% win rate in the league so far this season

We haven’t scored in the 2nd half since the 2nd game against Preston, and that was the only game this season that we’ve scored in the 2nd half. 😲
But you could also look at our impressive defensive stats where we haven’t conceded more than 1 goal in a game and have one of the best defensive records in the league.

Increase our chance creation and conversion and we’re play off contenders.

Small margins.

But you could also look at our impressive defensive stats where we haven’t conceded more than 1 goal in a game and have one of the best defensive records in the league.

Small margins.
Only one thing that will be worth looking at and that's where we end up in the table after the Oxford United game.

I'm slightly worried, small margins or not...

I think it's frustration that has been building up for a number of seasons not just this, long time supporters are voting with thier feet more and more and it's showing not only on this message board but other social media outlets.

Williams is dealing with a shitty stick that is not of his making, but playing players out of position and failing to spot the obvious as games go on isn't helping his cause.

As you say, it's all about opinions though aye...
Yep, and there are right ones and wrong ones. Mine is right. 🤣

Small margins.
I don't see the guys we have as the main men up top, on the wing and at no 10 being able to increase our chance creation and/or score goals.
Thank the lord that Williams and Co have sorted us out defensively and hopefully this gets us through to January to allow the strengthening we failed to complete in the summer....that period in between as also highlighted we need a goal threat at no 10 aswell so in theory meaning they will now have to spend more now than they would have in the summer.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back