• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

Bit of feedback on this thread from the pub last night, work today and mates via WhatsApp. Everyone of them is behind the manager and canโ€™t believe โ€œWilliams outโ€ is a thing, albeit online.
Thereโ€™s a lot wrong with this club. I donโ€™t think the manager is one.

Bit of feedback on this thread from the pub last night, work today and mates via WhatsApp. Everyone of them is behind the manager and canโ€™t believe โ€œWilliams outโ€ is a thing, albeit online.
Thereโ€™s a lot wrong with this club. I donโ€™t think the manager is one.
It's like the crowds dwindling, people blaming managers but in reality the day we got relegated, most people knew that fast forward x amount of the years with no return to the promised land would mean crowds dropping to the levels we are seeing now.

We have some right ones in our fan base.

It's like the crowds dwindling, people blaming managers but in reality the day we got relegated, most people knew that fast forward x amount of the years with no return to the promised land would mean crowds dropping to the levels we are seeing now.

We have some right ones in our fan base.
Being bored shitless for ninety odd minutes and paying for the privilege doesn't help, mind.

Being bored shitless for ninety odd minutes and paying for the privilege doesn't help, mind.
After the high comes the come down.....many fans were expecting what we are seeing, many fans warned of it.

I'm not Suprised people have stopped coming, I expected it as it was clearly going to happen........i expected people to just slip away quietly rather than throw out an excuse to justify them not going like they were suprised what they used as an excuse was something they didn't expect would happen.

The football is not as great as we once knew but it's far from as bad as some make out.

After the high comes the come down.....many fans were expecting what we are seeing, many fans warned of it.

I'm not Suprised people have stopped coming, I expected it as it was clearly going to happen........i expected people to just slip away quietly rather than throw out an excuse to justify them not going like they were suprised what they used as an excuse was something they didn't expect would happen.

The football is not as great as we once knew but it's far from as bad as some make out.
Going to the football is expensive. If people aren't being entertained they'll spend their money elsewhere.

Supply and demand.

Going to the football is expensive. If people aren't being entertained they'll spend their money elsewhere.

Supply and demand.
I can understand people who can't afford it and have to make a choice to not go so they use the money on bills etc.

People who choose to use money they have on other avenues for entertainment because it's not fulfilling them down the stadium.......crack on I say and see you again when we are successful.
I will carry on going until we either have no club or I can't financially do so as the club is in my heart.

I can understand people who can't afford it and have to make a choice to not go so they use the money on bills etc.

People who choose to use money they have on other avenues for entertainment because it's not fulfilling them down the stadium.......crack on I say and see you again when we are successful.
I will carry on going until we either have no club or I can't financially do so as the club is in my heart.
Good for you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back