• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Womens European Championships

Sow's goal was superb for Switzerland and the no10 for Portugal's finish was as good as any finish to bring them level.

Sweden will take this out as far as I can see so far but it will be close.

World Cup next looking forward to that.

Baron Goblet said:
Sow's goal was superb for Switzerland and the no10 for Portugal's finish was as good as any finish to bring them level.

Sweden will take this out as far as I can see so far but it will be close.

World Cup next looking forward to that.

2 important games coming up for Wales in September with Greece away and Slovenia home, if they win those they are in the playoffs.

From there it will be a mammoth task but who knows.

France are a lot of peoples favourites. Great to see the Welsh girls running them close twice in the qualifying group, exciting times ahead

Swanjaxs said:
France are a lot of peoples favourites. Great to see the Welsh girls running them close twice in the qualifying group, exciting times ahead

Would like to see the Swans be a bit more ambitious and move into the English set up, but there must be a reason why they want to stay put.

JustJack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Would like to see the Swans be a bit more ambitious and move into the English set up, but there must be a reason why they want to stay put.

All down to money in it, which they'll need to become competitive, if they can't be competitive there's not much point, big fish in a small pond or a minnow in a big pond?

Niigata Jack said:
JustJack said:

All down to money in it, which they'll need to become competitive, if they can't be competitive there's not much point, big fish in a small pond or a minnow in a big pond?

I get it but there is also a case for investment, despite the fact the big clubs have slowly edged in, there's still huge growth opportunities in the womens game

But in reality, the more I think about it, its probably the fact that their squad is semi-pro to amateur and that doesn't lend well to playing regularly across the border, although Cardiff do manage it.

JustJack said:
Niigata Jack said:

I get it but there is also a case for investment, despite the fact the big clubs have slowly edged in, there's still huge growth opportunities in the womens game

But in reality, the more I think about it, its probably the fact that their squad is semi-pro to amateur and that doesn't lend well to playing regularly across the border, although Cardiff do manage it.

I hope the growth materialises and they achieve all they want to achieve, but I don't know where the needed finances are gonna come from especially at Swansea to be honest.

The fact the Women's game is growing at a good old pace at the moment is bound to help, but to what degree who knows.

What a terrible game this is and shocking penalty.. fair play to Iceland, 300k population and are in another major tournament

The standard of women’s football is extremely poor, there’s no defending that. Sometimes it does make for some entertaining games though.

Italy are taking a kicking here, 4-0 down and not even half time

I see the England squad nude pictures are doing the rounds lol

From an ex girlfriend apparently.

Big game for England tonight.

https://twitter.com/WEURO2022/status/1546426570730078209

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I see the England squad nude pictures are doing the rounds lol

From an ex girlfriend apparently.

My mates asking if you can post a link please 👀🤣

In other news, England 2 up, penalty and a goal given via VAR after one of the most bizarre offside calls I’ve ever seen.

England 4-0 up before half time, certainly wasnt expecting that.

Make that 6!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back