• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrestling Chat

thefranchise

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
So each version of Planet Swans has had a wrestling thread.

Where is everyone?

I've not kept up with it for a long time, but I've been enjoying the Broken Skull Sessions and the Undertaker Documentary.

Dr. Winston said:
I've not kept up with it for a long time, but I've been enjoying the Broken Skull Sessions and the Undertaker Documentary.

The Broken Skull sessions were going to be my first discussion. They are brilliant.

thefranchise said:
The Broken Skull sessions were going to be my first discussion. They are brilliant.

Austin's a good interviewer. Perfect mix of subject knowledge and ability to let the subjects talk. Would like to see one with Dwayne Johnson or Mick Foley.

I would say Regal, but they've done loads of podcasts which are all over Ewetoob already.

I took my boy to see it in Manchester years ago.
Went back to the hotel for a drink afterwards and there was a big fat bald bloke in the bar in a black bikini because his favourite was Chyna.
Weirdo.

Darran said:
Went back to the hotel for a drink afterwards and there was a big fat bald bloke in the bar in a black bikini because his favourite was Chyna.
Weirdo.

Mate, you took your kid to a fetish club. That's a bit odd.

Dr. Winston said:
thefranchise said:

Austin's a good interviewer. Perfect mix of subject knowledge and ability to let the subjects talk. Would like to see one with Dwayne Johnson or Mick Foley.

I would say Regal, but they've done loads of podcasts which are all over Ewetoob already.

The Mark Henry one has been my favourite so far, I guess mainly because of his strength athletic background.

thefranchise said:
Darran said:
Weirdo.

Mate, you took your kid to a fetish club. That's a bit odd.

:lol:

thefranchise said:
The Mark Henry one has been my favourite so far, I guess mainly because of his strength athletic background.

I enjoyed the Kurt Angle one, although he should be fined a tenner for every time he says "Olympic Gold Medal". Didn't think he'd be quite as honest about the downs he had as he was.

Dr. Winston said:
thefranchise said:

I enjoyed the Kurt Angle one, although he should be fined a tenner for every time he says "Olympic Gold Medal". Didn't think he'd be quite as honest about the downs he had as he was.

I haven't got to that one yet. Kurt had some major issues with opiates and alcohol, it's good he's honest about it.

I remember after the Benoit incident, WWE shipped out Kurt Angle as he was seen as the next big scandal. Many thought he'd be the industries next early death

Do you watch AEW Dave?

Darran said:
Weirdo.

That's not the first time you've bumped into ECB is it?

Any photos?

I go through phases, but so much has happened in the last year.. (not to mention #metoo) that I've taken a break, I read news but haven't watched a PPV or show in over a year.

I was really into the British indies around 2 years ago, loved Progress, although didn't get out to see a show, while it was in it's pomp, sadly.

Did see a Fight Club: Pro show with Keith Lee on it, what a specimen he is, I'm quite gutted I haven't followed his stuff in the 'E at all, but I know he's something that surely not even Vince can f**k up.

I've not watched any AEW either, but I hear it can be good.

Darran said:
Weirdo.
Took my son up to Manchester to see it as well. It was 3rd November 2001. Went to watch Manchester city playing Gillingham in the afternoon (city won 4-1) and then on to the wrestling in the evening.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back