• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

‘I watched Only Fools and Horses for the first time and was just mortified’

• Thread starter Monty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 122
  • Views: Views 20,705
Status
Not open for further replies.
jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
The kind of message that says it’s ok to be in a same sex relationship and you don’t have to hide it or be ashamed of it. A thoroughly excellent message for kids.

No, it's before the watershed, not that makes any difference these days! But I find the likes of corrie and eastenders, are promoting homosexuality, which will only confuse young children..

Take a look at coronation street, how many males and females on the soap are gay?, for a small street? It's totally disproportional to the way we see.

Absolute nonsense. There have been murders, bombs and all kinds on the soaps over the years they are in no way representative of the average neighbourhood, more of a microcosm of any and all communities.
Educating children/teenagers who are coming into adulthood about sexuality is an absolutely necessity, in the same way it is important they learn about discrimination of all kinds be it against homosexuality, race, religion or disability.

If a teenager is struggling with their sexuality (yes it's a thing, sorry) seeing the issues they are struggling with being normalised and discussed on prime time tv, will prevent them going through life with mental health issues or worse still committing suicide because they're seen as 'not normal'.

Go boil your head.

Swanjaxs said:
jack123 said:
No, it's before the watershed, not that makes any difference these days! But I find the likes of corrie and eastenders, are promoting homosexuality, which will only confuse young children..

Take a look at coronation street, how many males and females on the soap are gay?, for a small street? It's totally disproportional to the way we see.

Bit early for you to be getting your spade out kid 🤔

i won't with this, it's something I strongly believe in To try and in doctorate young kids with gay beliefs
is unforgivable

Monty said:
jack123 said:

Absolute nonsense. There have been murders, bombs and all kinds on the soaps over the years they are in no way representative of the average neighbourhood, more of a microcosm of any and all communities.
Educating children/teenagers who are coming into adulthood about sexuality is an absolutely necessity, in the same way it is important they learn about discrimination of all kinds be it against homosexuality, race, religion or disability.

If a teenager is struggling with their sexuality (yes it's a thing, sorry) seeing the issues they are struggling with being normalised and discussed on prime time tv, will prevent them going through life with mental health issues or worse still committing suicide because they're seen as 'not normal'.

Go boil your head.

Colin Russell could not be reached for comment. 👬

Darran said:
Monty said:

Go boil your head.

Colin Russell could not be reached for comment. 👬

No idea who that is but i'm sure your reference is hilarious

Monty said:
jack123 said:

Go boil your head.

So you think everyone lives on a small street, 50 plus % are gay? And best not question it? Is that what you are saying. In my street 1 person is gay, and it's bigger than the corrie strret.

jack123 said:
Monty said:

Go boil your head.

So you think everyone lives on a small street, 50 plus % are gay? And best not question it? Is that what you are saying. In my street 1 person is gay, and it's bigger than the corrie strret.

that is not even slightly close to what I said. You have the IQ of a shoe. I hope you never have kids or be anywhere near any.

Monty said:
jack123 said:

that is not even slightly close to what I said. You have the IQ of a shoe. I hope you never have kids or be anywhere near any.

lol listen you fruitcake,I just want to abolish kissing in soaps, and also the soaps make it believable that over 60% of the street are gay, it's bollocks.

jack123 said:
Monty said:

lol listen you fruitcake,I just want to abolish kissing in soaps, and also the soaps make it believable that over 60% of the street are gay, it's bollocks.

What part of the soaps are a representation of society as a whole do you not understand? If you're offended by kissing then switch off the tv, listen to radio 4 and play board games.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Do you object to all kissing before the watershed or only when the gays do it?

It started off with Eastenders back in the 80s ra ra first homosexual
kiss or whatever, my point is, it's all very confusing for youngsters.. The soaps are promoting homosexuality, whether it is right or wrong, I don't really care, but they are trying to make it normal, is not the case. like my uncles gay, my best friend is gay, which is not the case

Do you object to all kissing before the watershed or only when the gays do it?

Monty said:
jack123 said:

What part of the soaps are a representation of society as a whole do you not understand? If you're offended by kissing then switch off the tv, listen to radio 4 and play board games.

I should not have to switch off the tv in the first place, homosexuality should never be normalised.

jack123 said:
Monty said:

I should not have to switch off the tv in the first place, homosexuality should never be normalised.

So we’ll add homophobic bigot to the list ofyour character traits. I pity your kids.

jack123 said:
Monty said:

Why not?

jack123 said:
Monty said:

Go boil your head.

Apparently a bad case of gayness broke out in Hoo Street Port Tennant back in 92, the locals got wind of it and ran all the poofs out of town 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back