• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Captain Kate McCue

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,840
airedale said:
Except it’s ‘You’re sexist’ and ‘You’re ignorant’

Your means ‘belongs to you’

Just saying like.

Er, that's exactly what she said... 'Your is something possessive; it belongs to you. Like... Your ignorance'

Go have a lie-down Airedale, the nurse will be around shortly with your meds

BLAZE said:
airedale said:

Just saying like.

Er, that's exactly what she said... 'Your is something possessive; it belongs to you. Like... Your ignorance'

Go have a lie-down Airedale, the nurse will be around shortly with your meds

You’re ignorant of what I posted though. Are you suggesting she said ‘your ignorance’ or ‘you’re ignorant’. It’s difficult to understand as she pronounces the two different sounding words identically to me. She also pronounces the two different words ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ identically, which is wrong.

She says 'your ignorance' and she says it quite clearly... Maybe the nurse can take a look at your hearing aids at the same time! :D

airedale said:
Darran said:
Love this. :lol:

https://twitter.com/jadedcreative/status/1312854311131586560?s=21

Just saying like.

'Your ignorance'.

Edit: missed the previous posts, sorry.

MrSwerve said:
airedale said:

Just saying like.

'Your ignorance'.

Edit: missed the previous posts, sorry.

Howdya know though, the woman pronounces both ‘your’ and ‘you’re’ exactly the same. That’s one of the main reasons the twpsins get it wrong.

BanosSwan said:
DJack said:
What, jealous cock again!

Nah, he's one of those people who parks over two spaces so people can't park next to him. Sits there, windows down, arm out, blasting out shit late seventies/early eighties wussrock.

Twas a rubbish joke...Dar said Jealous cock, you replied and his response was, We all have to eat so my reply was

It worked in my head... :poop:

DJack said:
BanosSwan said:
Nah, he's one of those people who parks over two spaces so people can't park next to him. Sits there, windows down, arm out, blasting out shit late seventies/early eighties wussrock.

Twas a rubbish joke...Dar said Jealous cock, you replied and his response was, We all have to eat so my reply was

It worked in my head... :poop:
My reply is still true though

That was the first thing I thought of (after thinking she was quite cute). Tragic, we’ve been taken over by the grammar police.

What she doing in that chair? Hasn't she got some ironing to do ?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back