• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Drakeford tears RT Davies a new one

exiledclaseboy

Staff member
Reaction score
Go on Drakers my son.

https://twitter.com/gillibrandpeter/status/1582360897645064192?s=46&t=KpjsF3euDl7aYMPCxEydqw

Towards the end he got awfully close to blowing his cover by shouting "Exterminate"

Squarebear said:
Towards the end he got awfully close to blowing his cover by shouting "Exterminate"

They should exterminate all tories in my eyes.

That’s the hammer Drakers, give it to the pompous vile bastards 👊🏼👊🏼👊🏼

RT Davies is Roger Mellie😂🤣

Drakeford needs to watch his heart, but it was a good old fashioned berating of a pig of a man.
Why the Welsh Tories still persist with him is beyond me

Blimey, that told him, I'm not a huge Drakeford fan, but he showed a bit of spirit there.Fair play.

I just love how he keeps changing the pages on his ring binder without reading anything. Proper rage. :D

What kind of scum vote for that R T Davies. I wish we lived in a parallel universe and Drakeford was not an intelligent man but a cage fighter and he could rip that knob's throat out.

jack_lord said:
What kind of scum vote for that R T Davies. I wish we lived in a parallel universe and Drakeford was not an intelligent man but a cage fighter and he could rip that knob's throat out.

Affluent people in cowbridge who think the Tory party are their team

Oscar winning performance for me :lol: although I did read someone reckoned it was embarrassing :D

:lol:

Good work Drakers.

Having said that, as a Labour voter I would like him to answer some questions about the Welsh NHS, just not questions from Tory scum.

Start of Euro 2024

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back