• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Drakeford resigned?

Niigata Jack said:
Really ? Its a strange correlation between my post and yours's then :roll:

I think ECB by saying he annoys all the right people, was somewhat having a dig at people he would deem 'far right', yet the flaw in that logic is, that majority of Wales, absolutely loathe Drakeford, regardless of their political views, nobody has a good word to say about him.

All they have done is presented the Welsh public, with some poor stats and went from there. I mean I am not in the politics game, but for starters let's take a look at the min price per unit increase of alcohol, just as covid hit, which led all people in Wales to paying way more than in England, HTF, is that a good idea, the most densely populated areas are quite near to English border, and of course all the profits go straight to the retailer, Absolute ferking wow, what a great politician.

Secondly using manipulative stats, to arrive at the conclusion that 20mph is a good idea, I really think these Labour morons think we are duller than them.

Of course and the list goes on, you fall down tonight in Swansea, cut on the head, go up Morriston Hospital chances are you will be dealt with sometime tomorrow in the afternoon.

Ferk labour get these goons out!!!

lol talking about the NHS about being broken, AND complaining that the unit price for alcohol is too high 🤣🤣

Let’s lower the unit price so we can fill hospitals up with even more drunkards who have fallen, driven their cars, liver diseases etc etc. Fuck my eyes.

For what it’s worth he seemed to be a decent man and I feel for him in relation to what happened to his wife.

Agree or disagree with this Covid strategy at least it was relatively clear and at odds with the shambles at Westminster.

However overall his period like his predecessors is full of failure and very very little advancement for Wales (Cardiff being the exception of course)

He’s the embodiment of well meaning leftism that just leaves everyone poorer and public services second rate. We just continue to tumble down every league table and the “lack of money” comment won’t wash anymore.

It’ll end up being more of the same with the next person but like others have said we’re pretty stuffed as Plaid are in bed with Labour.

I just hope if we’re stuck with Labour for even more time that they at least start admitting failures and consider some reforms rather than just blaming the tories for all their problems.

Neath_Jack said:
lol talking about the NHS about being broken, AND complaining that the unit price for alcohol is too high 🤣🤣

Let’s lower the unit price so we can fill hospitals up with even more drunkards who have fallen, driven their cars, liver diseases etc etc. f**k my eyes.

I don't know if you are aware, but the mppu has been in effect since March 2020, and yet Wales is one of the worst waiting times in the Uk. With all due respect, that answer you have given is just dull.

To simplify it for you, from your previous posts I see you like going to the gym, now If I was Drakeford and read a report that sports injuries are costing the nhs 50 million a year, so I then decide to implement a gym tax, but after 3 years, nothing has changed.

And when you say lower the price of the unit, it's not really lowering the price, just keeping the price the same as England, crap politics, don't forget this 20mph is going to save the nhs millions as well, absolute jokers, nothing will change. Welsh labour are the scourge of Wales.

jack123 said:
I think ECB by saying he annoys all the right people, was somewhat having a dig at people he would deem 'far right', yet the flaw in that logic is, that majority of Wales, absolutely loathe Drakeford, regardless of their political views, nobody has a good word to say about him.

All they have done is presented the Welsh public, with some poor stats and went from there. I mean I am not in the politics game, but for starters let's take a look at the min price per unit increase of alcohol, just as covid hit, which led all people in Wales to paying way more than in England, HTF, is that a good idea, the most densely populated areas are quite near to English border, and of course all the profits go straight to the retailer, Absolute ferking wow, what a great politician.

Secondly using manipulative stats, to arrive at the conclusion that 20mph is a good idea, I really think these Labour morons think we are duller than them.

Of course and the list goes on, you fall down tonight in Swansea, cut on the head, go up Morriston Hospital chances are you will be dealt with sometime tomorrow in the afternoon.

Ferk labour get these goons out!!!

Don't make excuses for ECB Jack, he's horrid :x

Neath_Jack said:

Let’s lower the unit price so we can fill hospitals up with even more drunkards who have fallen, driven their cars, liver diseases etc etc. f**k my eyes.

It was Chaos at Morriston last night, they were preparing for up to 40 casualties from that explosion at Treforest, we were moved 3 times has they had to clear as many beds as possible at A&E in preparation, thankfully those beds weren't needed.

rockinj said:
For what it’s worth he seemed to be a decent man and I feel for him in relation to what happened to his wife.

Agree or disagree with this Covid strategy at least it was relatively clear and at odds with the shambles at Westminster.

However overall his period like his predecessors is full of failure and very very little advancement for Wales (Cardiff being the exception of course)

He’s the embodiment of well meaning leftism that just leaves everyone poorer and public services second rate. We just continue to tumble down every league table and the “lack of money” comment won’t wash anymore.

It’ll end up being more of the same with the next person but like others have said we’re pretty stuffed as Plaid are in bed with Labour.

I just hope if we’re stuck with Labour for even more time that they at least start admitting failures and consider some reforms rather than just blaming the tories for all their problems.

"I just hope if we’re stuck with Labour for even more time that they at least start admitting failures and consider some reforms rather than just blaming the tories for all their problems."

Yeah!, The Tories would never pass their failings and problems on Labour, would their :roll:

13% reduction in alcohol related deaths in Scotland in the first three years of minimum unit price according to peer reviewed research published in the British Medical Journal.

But what do they know?

jack123 said:
I don't know if you are aware, but the mppu has been in effect since March 2020, and yet Wales is one of the worst waiting times in the Uk. With all due respect, that answer you have given is just dull.

To simplify it for you, from your previous posts I see you like going to the gym, now If I was Drakeford and read a report that sports injuries are costing the nhs 50 million a year, so I then decide to implement a gym tax, but after 3 years, nothing has changed.

And when you say lower the price of the unit, it's not really lowering the price, just keeping the price the same as England, crap politics, don't forget this 20mph is going to save the nhs millions as well, absolute jokers, nothing will change. Welsh labour are the scourge of Wales.

Dear god 🙈

J_B said:
13% reduction in alcohol related deaths in Scotland in the first three years of minimum unit price according to peer reviewed research published in the British Medical Journal.

But what do they know?

Ah the research funded by the government, you mean? Although I'm glad you posted that, after a quick bit of research, I can now see, what a massive failure mppu in Scotland has been, so bad a failure, that they want to increase the mppu further to 65p..

Take a look for yourself, Alcohol deaths rise to highest level in 14 years..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66645602

What pees me off, after reading another article, some Scottish minister went asked the rise, and that mppu was failing, she said, 'I think without the mppu, deaths would have been higher'

Niigata Jack said:
"I just hope if we’re stuck with Labour for even more time that they at least start admitting failures and consider some reforms rather than just blaming the tories for all their problems."

Yeah!, The Tories would never pass their failings and problems on Labour, would their :roll:

What has what I’ve said got to do with the tories? Labour have been in power in Wales since the late 90s and on pretty much every measure they’ve failed. It’s spectacular in places and we’re falling behind other parts of the UK.

Or shall we continue to just have Labour in till the end of time because of the “tories” it’s a rather depressing backdrop that.

jack123 said:
Ah the research funded by the government, you mean? Although I'm glad you posted that, after a quick bit of research, I can now see, what a massive failure mppu in Scotland has been, so bad a failure, that they want to increase the mppu further to 65p..

Take a look for yourself, Alcohol deaths rise to highest level in 14 years..

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-66645602

What pees me off, after reading another article, some Scottish minister went asked the rise, and that mppu was failing, she said, 'I think without the mppu, deaths would have been higher'

Just think how high they would be without mup. After an initial drop deaths have risen again so they need to increase the mup. Makes perfect sense. The cheaper the alcohol the more winos kill themselves. That’s ok for some people whilst others care about other people.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back