• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Drakeford resigned?

rockinj said:
What has what I’ve said got to do with the tories? Labour have been in power in Wales since the late 90s and on pretty much every measure they’ve failed. It’s spectacular in places and we’re falling behind other parts of the UK.

Or shall we continue to just have Labour in till the end of time because of the “tories” it’s a rather depressing backdrop that.

I'd happily vote for neither, if I needed to vote which thankfully I don't.

The Tories have created a total depressing backdrop in the whole of the UK and have failed spectacularly everywhere, unless you happen to be a multi millionaire or wealthier.

"What has what I’ve said got to do with the tories?"

You mentioned the Tories in your sentence, saying that Labour blame the Tories for any of its misgiven's.
You related to Felix on the other site, every time the Tories are mentioned well look at what Labour did blubber blubber blubber, I will give you some credit though, has he is infinitely worse.

Niigata Jack said:
Complete from Drakeford's policies and someone who can change the road that he has steered Welsh labour down, Drakeford is all about doing things his way and his way only, one of his future plans was raising yet more taxes to pay for his ideals.
Millions and millions have been wasted on the M4 tunnel project plans only for him to totally bin the idea, 90% of our roads are appalling, the public transport services are an utter shambles etc and yet he wants to waste millions more on increasing the staff levels at the Senedd and all that's needed to facilitate them all. NHS is a complete shambles in Wales which he has to take at least partial blame for.

Like I've said many times previously Uk's politics need a complete reset and led by people with decent and honest values and not this current lot, most if not all are where they are because of their wealth that they were born with and whose principles are borne out of greed, self interest, lies and corruption.
Ah! Yes the M4, about £50 million give or take.

J_B said:
Just think how high they would be without mup. After an initial drop deaths have risen again so they need to increase the mup. Makes perfect sense. The cheaper the alcohol the more winos kill themselves. That’s ok for some people whilst others care about other people.

Care about other people? :lol:

Come on now, my point is that the mppu has failed. Doesn't mean I don't care about people, just the fact that it's an idiotic idea.

What's next if they target obesity, raise the prices on Mc Donald's? It's unfair, same as the mppu, why should the moderate drinkers be penalised, because of the problem drinkers, and has been proven it's failed, look's to me like they have cut back on other ways of combatting alcoholism, and just raised the prices on alcohol thinking it would solve the problem.

It's a joke really, I remember when they first started talking about the mppu, it was all to do with super strength lager and cider, the 7.5% plus jobs, but oh no they did it for everything.

What I find funny though, is even when it's shown to have failed. people actually say it would have been a lot worse, without the mppu, that's just pure speculation.

jack123 said:
Care about other people? :lol:

Come on now, my point is that the mppu has failed. Doesn't mean I don't care about people, just the fact that it's an idiotic idea.

What's next if they target obesity, raise the prices on Mc Donald's? It's unfair, same as the mppu, why should the moderate drinkers be penalised, because of the problem drinkers, and has been proven it's failed, look's to me like they have cut back on other ways of combatting alcoholism, and just raised the prices on alcohol thinking it would solve the problem.

It's a joke really, I remember when they first started talking about the mppu, it was all to do with super strength lager and cider, the 7.5% plus jobs, but oh no they did it for everything.

What I find funny though, is even when it's shown to have failed. people actually say it would have been a lot worse, without the mppu, that's just pure speculation.

Moderate drinkers penalised? :lol:

It’s 50p per unit in Wales so an average pint is unaffected if it’s over £1.25. People who drink alcohol under 50p per unit are the types who drink white cider, not for the taste but purely for the alcohol. Winos who are killing themselves and destroying their families because of their addiction. Ten per cent of NHS beds are occupied by people with alcohol related issues. That’s costing all of us a huge amount of money.

There’s a reason why publicans are in favour of mup. Try and think why.

There’s a reason why action is being taken against alcohol, smoking and gambling. They destroy lives and families and the results are paid for by the taxpayer.

Can anyone point to a single successful Drakeford policy.

NHS is getting worse.
Education is getting worse
Unemployment is getting worse
Traffic congestion is getting worse
Pollution is getting worse
Public transport is getting worse
Cardiff Airport is getting worse

Niigata Jack said:
I'd happily vote for neither, if I needed to vote which thankfully I don't.

The Tories have created a total depressing backdrop in the whole of the UK and have failed spectacularly everywhere, unless you happen to be a multi millionaire or wealthier.

"What has what I’ve said got to do with the tories?"

You mentioned the Tories in your sentence, saying that Labour blame the Tories for any of its misgiven's.
You related to Felix on the other site, every time the Tories are mentioned well look at what Labour did blubber blubber blubber, I will give you some credit though, has he is infinitely worse.

I’ll go back to what I said I think they should take responsibility. They should own it.

That to me is grown up and mature politics.

Swanseafan said:

NHS is getting worse.

You can’t point this stuff out. It’s not allowed.

Swanseafan said:

NHS is getting worse.

Where does the funding come from?

Where's our share of the HS2 money?

F*ck all wrong with Cardiff airport? I always choose that over Bristol for short haul flights.

And I'll keep saying it, I'm not a Labour voter.

Swanseafan said:

NHS is getting worse.

Yeah but no but.

It’s what loser lefties do, always. They moan.

They even moan when our ‘yank’ owners pump millions upon millions to keep our Club solvent and flourishing.

They moan on matchday threads, esp. And stink out most threads with negativity.

The mentality is entitlement, get someone else to pay - to pay for their jobs(public sector), their overinflated pensions, their right to moan, always.

Couldn’t make it up, in so many ways.

rockinj said:
I’ll go back to what I said I think they should take responsibility. They should own it.

That to me is grown up and mature politics.

Like your butties in Downing St are doing you mean, what happens there has repercussions throughout the Uk, they have created a complete shambles, they can't even get on with each other Bungle was useless and Smiley Sunak is another useless article.

But yet you and the other deluded Tory fan boys want to focus on Labours failures in Wales to detract from the shitstorm your idols have created. To quote a saying from ECB, Such as it ever was!

JonoG said:
Yeah but no but.

It’s what loser lefties do, always. They moan.

They even moan when our ‘yank’ owners pump millions upon millions to keep our Club solvent and flourishing.

They moan on matchday threads, esp. And stink out most threads with negativity.

The mentality is entitlement, get someone else to pay - to pay for their jobs(public sector), their overinflated pensions, their right to moan, always.

Couldn’t make it up, in so many ways.

Nice moan ;)

All these decisions were made by 100s in the Senedd.. not just Drakeford.. I've said this about 15 times when something like this is spoken about

Swanseafan said:

NHS is getting worse.

And you think things are only getting worse in Wales? Look around, exactly the same thing is happening in many parts England. We’re paying more and more in taxes and the services are getting worse. Off the top of my head I can’t think of anything that’s improved over the last 13 years - and I’m not a Labour supporter!

J_B said:
Moderate drinkers penalised? :lol:

It’s 50p per unit in Wales so an average pint is unaffected if it’s over £1.25. People who drink alcohol under 50p per unit are the types who drink white cider, not for the taste but purely for the alcohol. Winos who are killing themselves and destroying their families because of their addiction. Ten per cent of NHS beds are occupied by people with alcohol related issues. That’s costing all of us a huge amount of money.

There’s a reason why publicans are in favour of mup. Try and think why.

There’s a reason why action is being taken against alcohol, smoking and gambling. They destroy lives and families and the results are paid for by the taxpayer.

Well, Yes I stand by what I said that moderate drinkers are punished unjustly in Wales, take for example a person who drinks just one can of carling a day, every day now they would be worse off to the tune of £76.8 a year, and let's face it Carling Black Label, isn't exactly rocket fuel, moving onto Stella Artois, the same principle one can a day, would be worse off £104.60 in comparison to someone doing the same in England. Now Cider drinkers, I would say based on the Aldi cheap one, be looking at £150 quid a year out of pocket, straight in Aldis bin, for drinking just one 2 litre a week.

I'm not against sensible drinking mind, I just think this is the wrong way to do it, the little bits I have read about this regarding Scotland, seemed like they knocked any other form of deterring drinking on the head, thinking the mppu would be a winner.

It's doomed to disaster, especially when the English border is not that far away from the majority of densely populated areas in Wales, a shortish journey in a car, and they can stock up as much as they want, in fact for people living those areas who may be drinking a bit much, I think the mppu will have the opposite affect of what the mppu was trying to achieve, a heavy cider drinker living in say Newport, would just pop over the border, and stock up.

Niigata Jack said:
Like your butties in Downing St are doing you mean, what happens there has repercussions throughout the Uk, they have created a complete shambles, they can't even get on with each other Bungle was useless and Smiley Sunak is another useless article.

But yet you and the other deluded Tory fan boys want to focus on Labours failures in Wales to detract from the shitstorm your idols have created. To quote a saying from ECB, Such as it ever was!

I think at this point it’s time to give up. All the best lads. Have a good Christmas and a happy New Year.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back